Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I can't believe nobody is giving Luke Walton his due!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Wow I can't believe nobody is giving Luke Walton his due!
      luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        fisher is better than harper?

what happened to horace grant? bill cartwright?

comparing pippen to lamar?

comparing lakers #2 player to bulls #3-4 player?

flawed........
        Um no I compared the whole starting line up from those teams and hell yeah Derrick Fisher is better then Ron Harper. How is he not?

Ron Artest and Lamar are the Lakers small forward and either way Pippen's better. But overall the Laker's have the better team. Grant was never that steller of a player and neither was Cartwright. Your dellusional if you think Jordan had the better teams. Not to mention the first few titles you count of Kobe's were won with a prime Shaq.

And won in a weaker era? Now I know your just playing stupid. Jordan's 1st title was won against Magic Johnsons LAKERS(I know it hurts), 2nd title they beat Clyde Drexler's trail blazers. 3rd title was against Charles Barkley's Suns. 4th was against Prime Gary Payton & Shawn Kemp the supersonic's, 5th & 6th against perhap's the greatest dynamic duo of all time John Stockton and Karl Malone's Utah Jazz.

Quit hatin' and dick ridin'. Jordan beat legends, while Kobe needed help to beat chumps. I give him credit for beating the Celtics, but the Orlando Magic was a weak win. Dwight Howard is just reaching his best this season. Jordan will almost always be #1 unless Kobe can win 2 more titles. He's great, he's excellent, he's the ****in man right now, but he's not better then Jordan.

He will always be better then biitch ass Lebron, but won't go down as better then Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Well, Harper was nowhere near his prime when he came over.

I agree with him though, I'd take Fisher over that version of Harper any day.

Fisher is just more clutch.
          ron was 30 when he went to the bulls. he put up like 18 , 5 and 6 the year before he came to the bulls.

give me a fucking break.

love derek fisher but he's a career backup player.

only reason he started for the lakers was the lakers didn't have anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            Um no I compared the whole starting line up from those teams and hell yeah Derrick Fisher is better then Ron Harper. How is he not?

Ron Artest and Lamar are the Lakers small forward and either way Pippen's better. But overall the Laker's have the better team. Grant was never that steller of a player and neither was Cartwright. Your dellusional if you think Jordan had the better teams. Not to mention the first few titles you count of Kobe's were won with a prime Shaq.

And won in a weaker era? Now I know your just playing stupid. Jordan's 1st title was won against Magic Johnsons LAKERS(I know it hurts), 2nd title they beat Clyde Drexler's trail blazers. 3rd title was against Charles Barkley's Suns. 4th was against Prime Gary Payton & Shawn Kemp the supersonic's, 5th & 6th against perhap's the greatest dynamic duo of all time John Stockton and Karl Malone's Utah Jazz.

Quit hatin' and dick ridin'. Jordan beat legends, while Kobe needed help to beat chumps. I give him credit for beating the Celtics, but the Orlando Magic was a weak win. Dwight Howard is just reaching his best this season. Jordan will almost always be #1 unless Kobe can win 2 more titles. He's great, he's excellent, he's the ****in man right now, but he's not better then Jordan.

He will always be better then biitch ass Lebron, but won't go down as better then Jordan.
            lamar hasn't played small forward since he was what a clipper?

obviously you don't know anything.

Comment

It is an honor to be compared to the great Michael Jordan.
              I know I don't compare to him just yet, but I will try.

In my opinion he was the best player ever.

Comment

and it was a weaker era.

all the great teams got old and the rest of the teams were dilluted due to expansion.

everyone that knows anything knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe B Bryant View Post
                  It is an honor to be compared to the great Michael Jordan.
                  I know I don't compare to him just yet, but I will try.

In my opinion he was the best player ever.
                  you're just being nice.

you know you're better than him.

btw how much did you pay that white chick you raped?

Comment

lamar hasn't played small forward since he was what a clipper?

obviously you don't know anything.
                    So your saying Lamar Odom has never been on the court at the same time as Gasol and Bynum?

Comment

ron was 30 when he went to the bulls. he put up like 18 , 5 and 6 the year before he came to the bulls.

give me a fucking break.

love derek fisher but he's a career backup player.

only reason he started for the lakers was the lakers didn't have anyone.
                      I'm not talking about player stats here.

Derek meant more to the Lakers than Harper did to the Bulls.

Derek was clutch and was involved in more meaningful plays in bigger spots than Harper did.

Comment

Working...
                      X