No announcement yet.

Overhear any funny **** lately?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhear any funny **** lately?

Last Friday I was standing in line at the market and two young women were having a conversation. One of them said to the other:

"Wal-Mart really does have the best prices. I don't care if they hurt small children in foreign countries. I don't give a fück! I love shopping there."

At first I wanted to laugh, but then I thought about it for a second. What a mean b*tch!

I know there's websites devoted to overheard public conversations, but post any funny **** you might have heard in public here if you want.

Comment

In before some one mentions my shoe size.

Comment

chea........

Comment

I overheard one of my colleagues saying that he was gonna vote for Wilders. . Not funny but it was worrying though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            lmaaaaaaaaooooooooooo.... got to spread some green k, kev.

Comment

I heard BB92 is back to making sigs...

Get in line people, and save your points... I heard they go for 5k a pop...

Comment

I try to avoid the general public as much as I can.

Overhearing them talking or just being around them makes me ill and usually gives me a severe migraine.

I often wonder how anyone could stomach going to the cinema and being surrounded by so many of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  lmaooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    I try to avoid the general public as much as I can.

Overhearing them talking or just being around them makes me ill and usually gives me a severe migraine.

I often wonder how anyone could stomach going to the cinema and being surrounded by so many of them.

Social anxiety disorder? Not busting ball's, honest question, Jack.

Comment

Working...
                    X