Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT...What is it and what is its function?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people are obsessed with their shows. You're one of them. Stay in denial though just know you're betraying your pac turd friends with your Floyd obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
      A lot of people are obsessed with their shows. You're one of them. Stay in denial though just know you're betraying your pac turd friends with your Floyd obsession
      I said a bit earlier, this is the problem with most Floyd fans on here; say anything negative or even take the piss when he makes a fool of himself(even you must have found the lottery soda advert funny!), and you become a pacquiao fan whether you are or not.

Comment

to be honest everyone in that so called money team are broke fuckers minus Mayweatehr so he should change it to "The Money Man and the Butter Cream Gang"

Comment

Comment

Why are you a "Pac tard" all of a sudden when you call out Floyd on his BS? What's with this logic?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
              Some help him train sure others make reservations for him and other various things man..you know like the 100 people who follow Manny around before a fight??just his close crew..why are you making a big deal bout this?
              I heard others suck him off while I also heard you were part of it. Any truth to this?

Comment

It wouldnt come as any surprise if Larry actually drinks lottery soda and buys tmt sweatshirts.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  I said a bit earlier, this is the problem with most Floyd fans on here; say anything negative or even take the piss when he makes a fool of himself(even you must have found the lottery soda advert funny!), and you become a pacquiao fan whether you are or not.
                  I didn't see the advert, I am not one for Floyd's business ventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                    I didn't see the advert, I am not one for Floyd's business ventures.
                    You should watch it, its hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      It wouldnt come as any surprise if Larry actually drinks lottery soda and buys tmt sweatshirts.
                      My favourite thing about Floyd's youtube videos is he always explains every little thing he does along the way.

So if he's putting his phone on the table, he says "Ima, Ima leave my phone right here on this here table", or if he wants to get a necklace, he'll say "Ima, Ima get this here necklace from over here on the bed, you know, that's how we do".

It makes it easy to keep up with what's going on in fast paced transmissions where it would be easy to miss some crucial information or get left behind entirely.

Comment

Working...
                      X