No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather, The Only Challenge Left For Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather, The Only Challenge Left For Manny

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - According to trainer Freddie Roach, there are no other challenges on the horizon for Manny Pacquiao - except Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). This Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) will defend his WBO welterweight title against Juan Manuel Marquez (53-5-1, 39KOs) in a trilogy fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't be surprised if Roach had been trying to work on a game plan for Mayweather since 2009.

Comment

Oops Roach did u just insinuate that u didnt agree?..LOL..Floyd doesnt make the rules

Comment

"I think that Mayweather fight has to happen. It needs to happen because it's the only challenge out there"

"We'll fight him any day of the week. "

"Who the f**k is he to make the rules? "

"If that fight doesn't happen, I'm not going to cry," Roach said.

Comment

YES! Finally, that means we're gonna see them fight.

Comment

Could throw in Khan, Bradley and Maidana (or even Rios) in there for some entertaining fights before his career ends.

Comment

these guys, especially floyd but manny as well, really need to put aside there gigantic ego's and make this fight happen. if they don't then they clearly don't give a ***** about this sport. and considering how much they have both made off of boxing they should do the right thing for once and get in the fuccking ring.

Comment

Roach is right, floyd would be the easiest fight of pacs career. Easier than the hatton fight

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                  "I think that Mayweather fight has to happen. It needs to happen because it's the only challenge out there"

I absolutely loved that. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post

nice comment buddy, if i wanted to read quotes from the article again i can just read the article.
                    yeah roach kind of contradicted himself,, unfortunately that douche bag holding that money in your picture does that all of the time, and so does his crack head father and dumb ass uncle.

Comment

Working...
                    X