No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Interested in Signing Prospect Jose Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Interested in Signing Prospect Jose Lopez

Rapper and boxing promoter 50 Cent showed up at a boxing event that was held in Caguas, Puerto Rico by Miguel Cotto Promotions. Lightweight Abner Cotto, the cousin of former world champion Miguel Cotto, was featured in the main event. 50 Cent was watching undefeated Puerto Rican super bantamweight prospect Jose "Wonder Boy" Lopez - who has an undefeated record of 6 wins and 5 by way of knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

he needs to start signing fighters if he wants to be legit. right now its gamboa or bust

Comment

He should be out there looking at talent and signing up some prospects. He looks like he's having a lot of fun being a boxing promoter. Which is good for him and the sport. 50 cent investing his money in a good way. He's like if Bob Arum and De La Hoya are pimps in this game why not me. Theirs a lot of money to be made if you have the money to do it 50 cent's a smart dude.

Comment

I'll give it to 50, he is out in the trenches gathering up prospects with upside like a football recruiter would. Given his previous entrepreneurial endeavors and his success with him, I think he can become a very successful boxing promoter as well.

Unlike other guys in the business currently, he seems more than willing to sacrifice his "cashcows" up for high quality, fan-friendly, fan-requested fights.

Comment

some people still hate on 50, when like him or not, this is good for boxing

Comment

Saw the kid's fight last night. Prospect, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
              Saw the kid's fight last night. Prospect, indeed.
              He looked good last night. only 18 years old with alot of potential.

Comment

Prospects are the ones that eventually bring your Promotion the money especially if you can develop them into SUPERSTARS from the ground up

Just waiting for other fighters contract to run out with GBP and Top Rank and trying to steal them away is not going to work! I think he can do well in developing young fighters because he can get them the attention they need when they need it

Or maybe he should sign a fighter like Demetrius Andrade, Nicholas Walters from Jamaica, guys who have amazing talent but is not with Top Rank or GBP so they are being overlooked BADLY (ESPECIALLY Andrade!)
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-23-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Lets see if 50 can sign anybody without being able to use Mayweathers name. Hes blackballed by GBP. Blackballed by Showtime. I dont know how you can sign fighters knowing that the 2nd biggest boxing network no longer exist.

Comment

ITS GOOD TO HAve 50 as a promoter

its good for the sport

he will get more good fighters and we will see more fights

so stfu and stop hatin on 50

Comment

Working...
                    X