No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Not Giving AF At His Deposition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    which ******s still buy music? i'll steal music till i die....or they put me in prison.
    Haha exactly my thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Say what you will, but at least he's not answering the questions, so there's a legal method to the madness.
      lol well not really, he's the one suing QD3, so I don't know what the hell he was doing.

Comment

which ******s still buy music? i'll steal music till i die....or they put me in prison.
        Actually I still buy music, but music from artists I support and respect. I'm not going to buy something as bad as Lil Wayne but there are a lot of underground artists that get no love and I'm not going to reach in their already thin pockets and steal from them, so I support them any way I can.

So should everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          This^^^^^^^^^

Last music bought I was Clipse Lord Willin album back in 2002 and that was only because my napster was down.
          I thought you were a Christian? The Bible says thou shalt not steal.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I thought you were a Christian? The Bible says thou shalt not steal.
            Get off my nuts already kiddo.

Comment

I'm just axing you a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Actually I still buy music, but music from artists I support and respect. I'm not going to buy something as bad as Lil Wayne but there are a lot of underground artists that get no love and I'm not going to reach in their already thin pockets and steal from them, so I support them any way I can.

So should everyone else.
                actually i hear that. there have to be exceptions.

Comment

actually i hear that. there have to be exceptions.
                  Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

So should everyone else.

I do this too. I have even donated 5 bucks to Wikipedia as well.

Comment

the f happened to the vid? someone repost

Comment

Working...
                    X