No announcement yet.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)

YES! Finally, another Most Wanted game. Hopefully this has customization for the cars.

Game is made by Criterion Games and set for release in the 4th quarter of this year.

i didnt particularly like most wanted, i'd rather they brought out one more like underground or carbon. mainly because you could customize cars without paying for the parts, paints, vinyls etc. i just think the constant cop chases get boring, takes away the enjoyment in that game, for me anyway, i know lots of people like it.

nfs underground 2 was the best one, the customization could be made like the newer versions of nfs, so that you can change the size of parts, have more diversified colours. Drag racing and drift were my favourite events and they havn't been in some of the new games in the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
      i didnt particularly like most wanted, i'd rather they brought out one more like underground or carbon. mainly because you could customize cars without paying for the parts, paints, vinyls etc. i just think the constant cop chases get boring, takes away the enjoyment in that game, for me anyway, i know lots of people like it.

nfs underground 2 was the best one, the customization could be made like the newer versions of nfs, so that you can change the size of parts, have more diversified colours. Drag racing and drift were my favourite events and they havn't been in some of the new games in the franchise.
      Yes, yes, and fucking YES!!!!

Need for speed has been such a disappointment in recent years, I completely gave up on it.

They said NFS undercover was going to be like the old ones.

It was wack, I litterly returned it the next day. I was so mad and disappointed.

This sparks hopes, but I would do anything to have Underground 2 for 360. You could customize EVERYTHING in underground 2, it was beautiful.

Comment

Need For Speed is just a terrible series of games IMO...I much prefer the Gran Turismo series.

Comment

Gran Turismo is very realistic. The last great NFS game I played was underground 2. I tried pro street the other night....just couldn't sink my teeth into it.

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
            Gran Turismo is very realistic. The last great NFS game I played was underground 2. I tried pro street the other night....just couldn't sink my teeth into it.
            NFS prostreet is ****. I had to force myself to play it.

I was considering getting Forza, but you really can't customize the outside of your car so that's pretty lame....I like having pretty colorful cars with green neon lights.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Need For Speed is just a terrible series of games IMO...I much prefer the Gran Turismo series.
              Two completely different games. Gran Turismo is a simulator, where as the Need for Speed games are more arcade.
              Last edited by ???; 06-04-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X