No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I think I was close to buying a couple of 40's of that champagne earlier to slam before I crashed out. But opted for mexican in Carta Blanca.

Shockingly good beer. Say what anyone will about it.

It kicks modelo, XX, Corona etc in the ****in nuts.
    Good look. I never had it. Fixin to this weekend now, always like to try a new brew.

Comment

• You know if you drop an airborne vitamin C tablet inside a miller high life it tastes just like Orange juice? I **** you not.

lol just try it. I found that out on a sunday when I was hungover at 7am and drove my little sister around.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Thread finally got stickied.... Congratulations guys

Comment

• Buzzin. Big time. Probably why I'm bumping this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Buzzin. Big time. Probably why I'm bumping this.

I will walk up to a complete stranger and throw 220lbs of pissed off aggression in his mouth over you dude. No questions asked.

Comment

• No booze tonight, but I popped back a few klonopins about 20 minutes ago. Feeling pretty damn mellow right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                No booze tonight, but I popped back a few klonopins about 20 minutes ago. Feeling pretty damn mellow right about now.
                Mah MAN!!!!! I knew you'd be in here sooner or later. I saw your thread in the Lounge. I see what you did there.

Comment

• ^ That actually took me a hot minute to do correctly. I was going :kik2: for quite a while. That coupled with my cottonmouth makess me think that these should be kicking in any time now.

How's life in the sandbox starting off this morning, Chief?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

^ That actually took me a hot minute to do correctly. I was going for quite a while. That coupled with my cottonmouth makess me think that these should be kicking in any time now.

How's life in the sandbox starting off this morning, Chief?
                    Chillin lika villian Bringer bruh. I done skyped the ol lady, and had bout fity-lemmen-hunid cups of coffee, and tryin to figure out if Imma try and catch a quick nap, before I have to go teach my replacements how to run a whole blood drive the afternoon. So I said let me hit the drunk tank and see what the deal is round here right quick. I see you finna hit cloud nine, whats been goin on mah homie?

Comment

• Same old, same old, Chief. Every day I get a little closer to my goals, and then every other day, I get knocked back.

Slow and steady wins the race, anyway. Look at you, over there in Trashcanistan for so long now. Day by day, right? Speaking of which, what's the official timer at now?

Cloud 9 officially reached.

Comment

Working...
                      X