No announcement yet.

Is michael jordan a sellout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is michael jordan a sellout?

I really dislike the use of the term "sell-out" as it pertains to somebody who has made something of their lives. The only people who use terms like that (I don't mean you thread starter) are haters, still selling coke on the corner.

Comment

People idolize the wrong people in life, this is what it basically comes down to. Jordan was the greatest basketball player to ever live but how in the world does that forever give him some sort of responsibility to act the way people want him to act.

As a player he was looking for his best interest, as an owner he is doing the same. It's called business not personal and delusional fan boys like this jerk off can't differentiate between the two.

I admire athletes for what they do but who they are as a person is none of my concern. I could care less what they do and how they act outside of the athletic arena.

Like Charles Barkley said, "I am not a role model" and he shouldn't be.

Comment

jordan is a assh*le
        i always knew that

Comment

in the prime of his career, Jordan was only making about $3million/year(not including sponsers). He took less money to keep the Bulls team together.

So I don't think this counts as selling out.

Comment

I have such a hate/love stance on this guy. My Childhood hero, Favorite sneakers, etc. But as a person, he's not exactly a champion of human rights or fair business practices just a individual looking out for his self- interest. Best player ever but could be so much more with his wealth & influence but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              in the prime of his career, Jordan was only making about $3million/year(not including sponsers). He took less money to keep the Bulls team together.

So I don't think this counts as selling out.
              link or it didn't happen

Comment

Dude sounds like Tyson.

MJ always been a business minded person, and that's all this is: business. His role changed from player to owner so therefore his priorities changed.

Comment

$400 for a autograph? Is his true?

Comment

Working...
                  X