No announcement yet.

Entourage season 7 discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage season 7 discussion

I just wanted to make this thread to hear what direction people think this season is going to. I heard that this is the semi-final season of the show. Thoughts on the overall season so far?

Yes, this season will be the second to last. I don't know if it is true but I heard next season(the last season) will only be 6 episodes, so we won't be getting many more episodes. After next season they plan on making a movie for it. I think this seasons been solid. It has certainly been better than last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Yes, this season will be the second to last. I don't know if it is true but I heard next season(the last season) will only be 6 episodes, so we won't be getting many more episodes. After next season they plan on making a movie for it. I think this seasons been solid. It has certainly been better than last season.
      You think it's going to end with Vinces career going down the drain or how will they end it?

Comment

Vince is caught up with Sasha Grey.. Shes wack IMO.. Out of all them other hoes Vince chooses her.. BOO..

Comment

Working...
        X