No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh's new tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Chris Bosh's new tattoo

It's very mysterious of him to got that kind of tattoo. Why now? why chose that creepy tattoo?

http://pleasureandpainink.com/wordpress/

The clean cut, quiet Bosh seems to have fallen under James' influence. Wade would never stoop as low.

Comment

LOL@ people thinking they know who these athletes really are.......

For all you people know, Bosh could be into S&M.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        The clean cut, quiet Bosh seems to have fallen under James' influence. Wade would never stoop as low.
        :gay:

^ directed at the man crush between bully and D-wade.

Comment

I guess peer pressure got to Bosh and he had to fit in with the rest of the 75% of the NBA players with tattoos

**when did Bosh get this? (I did know he had it, but how long)

Comment

that's actually pretty good detail...the 2nd pic, with the skull looks dope...i dont know about that tree and eagle tho...must be some personal meaning...the old man and skull alone woulda been cool...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              that's actually pretty good detail...the 2nd pic, with the skull looks dope...i dont know about that tree and eagle tho...must be some personal meaning...the old man and skull alone woulda been cool...

What do you think it means, Mak? I don't know anything about tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                What do you think it means, Mak? I don't know anything about tattoos.

not really sure man...some people use skulls to symbolize death...as in having encounters with it...my boy got into a bad motorcycle accident a few years back and he has a skull as part of his sleeve...he flatlined twice in the ER and that was him meeting death...thus, the skull

i've also heard that some people use a 'zeus-like' figure to symbolize wisdom...as in age=knowledge rhetoric

the tree could be for stability

the eagle for freedom

not sure...depends on Bosh and his artist but thats how i would look at it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  not really sure man...some people use skulls to symbolize death...as in having encounters with it...my boy got into a bad motorcycle accident a few years back and he has a skull as part of his sleeve...he flatlined twice in the ER and that was him meeting death...thus, the skull

i've also heard that some people use a 'zeus-like' figure to symbolize wisdom...as in age=knowledge rhetoric

the tree could be for stability

the eagle for freedom

not sure...depends on Bosh and his artist but thats how i would look at it

Fair enough, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X