No announcement yet.

How long 2 get a six pack of abs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long 2 get a six pack of abs

I know you have 2 clean up your diet and get exercise in , suppose you've done all that what is the time frame , 4 any one who has abs . Help a brotha out IS GOOD 2 USE WEIGHTS N AB WORKOUTS
    Last edited by SOPH~ REP.; 09-12-2009, 08:26 AM.

Depends where you start from obviously.

Comment

I dont know my body fat

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        depends where you start from obviously.
        195 pounds

Comment

Sit ups man!! as many as you can do everyday! you have to get rid of any extra fat you may be carrying first... by jogging!

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
            sit ups man!! As many as you can do everyday! You have to get rid of any extra fat you may be carrying first... By jogging!
            do YOU have 6 ppk abs ifso how long did it take

Comment

Originally posted by tbradf11 View Post
              I know you have 2 clean up your diet and get exercise in , suppose you've done all that what is the time frame , 4 any one who has abs . Help a brotha out IS GOOD 2 USE WEIGHTS N AB WORKOUTS
              if you know you have to clean up your diet and exercise then what is with this thread,watch a fight or something,you and only you can get a six pack of abs no one else

Comment

I do but im naturally thin ... i dont carry fat in the stomach area whatsoever... if i do say 50 sit-ups now my abs would show well for the rest of the week.... but its something you have to keep up as all muscle definition fades if you dont keep up the work!

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
                  if you know you have to clean up your diet and exercise then what is with this thread,watch a fight or something,you and only you can get a six pack of abs no one else
                  da ??? Was how long does it take to get them

Comment

do situps,crunches,back bridges,leg raises,russian twists and jogging and after a month of that daily you should be able to do med ball hits to condition your self to take punches to the body.

Comment

Working...
                    X