No announcement yet.

Goodbye Everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

What's your old handle then? Lets see how much Boxing you covered in your posts.
    I don't care enough to remember what I had it under. I was perma banned a few times for some not so nice things i've said. I don't really need or care to explain to you or anyone really. Plenty of people know me

REED, Rizo, Mangler, just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      you read a lot? Maybe you should read a college textbook. It's a goodbye to the posters i've built online relationships here over the last 6 years. If you weren't one of them, then fuk off and go back to your reading, you're not wanted nor needed here, CHUMP!
      No reason to get snappy. A private PM would've sufficed to the handful of posters you, "built an online relationship with".

Since you've made it public for everyone to see, we are all entitled to take you down a peg or two before your supposed big send-off.

Comment

I don't care enough to remember what I had it under.
        Fine. Good riddance and Red K given.

Comment

No reason to get snappy. A private PM would've sufficed to the handful of posters you, "built an online relationship with".

Since you've made it public for everyone to see, we are all entitled to take you down a peg or two before your supposed big send-off.
          oh no please don't take me down a peg or two....no please don't, how will I survive.

Fine. Good riddance and Red K given.
          Ouch! Not the RED K nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I think you've spent so much of your life on boxingscene that you actually believe that stuff such as "red K" really affects people. It only affects those whose lives are enriched in the internet, mine isn't

If there was a way to red k myself i'd be glad to do it.

Please, on a serious note, no more RED K's ok.

Comment

Take care

(I found the advice to Reed amusing)

Comment

oh no please don't take me down a peg or two....no please don't, how will I survive.

Ouch! Not the RED K nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I think you've spent so much of your life on boxingscene that you actually believe that stuff such as "red K" really affects people. It only affects those whose lives are enriched in the internet, mine isn't

If there was a way to red k myself i'd be glad to do it.

Please, on a serious note, no more RED K's ok.

Nice psychoanalysis, you got it all if figured out except i'm not the one making threads announcing retirement from a forum and wouldn't, I'd just leave. At least you took the Red K well. I'm known not to care about Karma, but I never know if some of you do, as the angry retaliation Red K messages are always funny.

Now good riddance and have fun pleasuring yourself with that cell vibrator.
              Last edited by cupocity303; 01-16-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Take care, Rog.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Take care, Rog.
                  You do the same buddy!

Comment

Nice psychoanalysis, you got it all if figured out except i'm not the one making threads announcing retirement from a forum and wouldn't, I'd just leave. At least you took the Red K well. I'm known not to care about Karma, but I never know if some of you do, as the angry retaliation Red K messages are always funny.

Now good riddance and have fun pleasuring yourself with that cell vibrator.
                    You're still talking? I love you to bro!

Comment

You're still talking? I love you to bro!
                      Do I get the last word? Retire already.

Comment

Working...
                      X