No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dimitrenko is Now Being Groomed By Tommy Brooks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dimitrenko is Now Being Groomed By Tommy Brooks

American trainer Tommy Brooks, who years ago worked with Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson, is now grooming Alexander Dimitrenko (32-2, 21 KOs). After suffering a knockout loss to Kubrat Pulev in May, Dimitrenko knew it was time for a change. Now that he broke away from Universum, Dimitrenko has high hopes for the future.

[Click Here To Read More]

i think it's a great move on his part to get a solid american trainer. i believe he is moving to the states as well so he will get quality work sparring & training. brooks will just tweak him a bit. he won't change him. he will just polish him up some. i'm interested to see how he does with a new american trainer.

Comment

To be honest, I don't think Brooks has much to work with. I don't think Dimitrenko is impressive at all. People anow consider Pulev a serious contender after beating Dimitrenko and Ustinov, but neither of those guys are quality fighters. How Dimitrenko ever pulled off a victory against Eddie Chambers I'll never know.

Comment

He didn't, Chambers earned a decision win over Dimitrenko...
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 12-03-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I heard about that he never payed his team members after his last fight and so thei all left...

Comment

Working...
          X