Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here first hated Broner now find themselves starting to like him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems most dont like him(Broner)because he can be down right obnoxious. Which to each his own, cant knock you for it.

But Carl Froch is pretty much a down right c0ckfacedbastardprickheadmuther****er, but I dont see and havent seen nearly as much hate. Just tryin to figure out why?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      It seems most dont like him(Broner)because he can be down right obnoxious. Which to each his own, cant knock you for it.

But Carl Froch is pretty much a down right c0ckfacedbastardprickheadmuther****er, but I dont see and havent seen nearly as much hate. Just tryin to figure out why?
      I can only speak for myself, but the difference that I see is that I believe Froch actually believes what he says when he is ****y. I also find Froch amusing because of just how ****y he is. He doesn't come off like he is trying a bunch of punchlines in the dressing room with a group of guys right before he goes out to fight. I find one guy to be genuine and the other to be an act.

Comment

cuz broner is black so he gets excess hate

Comment

I like how he had the late great Emanuel Steward on his Robe

He comes to fight which was a pretty good fight

He went up in my book after last night

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            cuz broner is black so he gets excess hate
            Last edited by Motofan; 11-18-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

:Aui: hehehehehehee New word for the day!! And agreeed!

Comment

me and pac boy will ride his dick from now on...

Comment

I admire his skills (I still think he lost to ponce) and is a gifted fighter. I will tune in to his fights but I absolutely detest his personality/attitude. Same way I feel about Mayweather. I can't deny his skill and ability but his way as a person(in the fight game, don't know how he is in his personal life) is ****ty and leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
                    Damn right......

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
                      Glad to see pactarts evolving into real boxing fans

Comment

Working...
                      X