No announcement yet.

The next Roy Jones is fighting tonight in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    You may be right, that was a pretty good fighter he just made to look like he belonged nowhere near a ring with him in it.
    I'm just loving this guy. He looks so at ease and relaxed in there.

From what I've witnessed, he is going to be a nightmare for anyone. This guy isn't even anywhere near prime yet and he's just literally destroyed Sylvester like he's a journeyman.

He reminds me of Roy, his stance, his selection of shots etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Yeah his style is very similar to Sergio Martinez, but he's still young and learning and I think he's going to be a world champion someday.
      Marinez/Pirog hybrid imo. He's a little undersized for a MW at 5'8 and a little slight of build but his power at MW seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        I'm just loving this guy. He looks so at ease and relaxed in there.

From what I've witnessed, he is going to be a nightmare for anyone. This guy isn't even anywhere near prime yet and he's just literally destroyed Sylvester like he's a journeyman.

He reminds me of Roy, his stance, his selection of shots etc.
        Things have now gotten interesting at MW, he should fight the Lee/Vera winner tonight, I suspect he would chop both of them to pieces from what I saw.

Comment

Things have now gotten interesting at MW, he should fight the Lee/Vera winner tonight, I suspect he would chop both of them to pieces from what I saw.
          I would love to see him fight against a good pressure fighter. He is a small guy, and tough frontmen are either make for completely spectacular domination jobs(if his skill will permit) or will give him hell.

Comment

Please don't let me see/hear you mention this guy in the same sentence as the great Roy Jones again.

He looked good against an average European that came in with a huge blackeye.
            Good performance from a young Sergio Martinez wannabe, he's still young but he isn't that special IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              I would love to see him fight against a good pressure fighter. He is a small guy, and tough frontmen are either make for completely spectacular domination jobs(if his skill will permit) or will give him hell.
              Macklin would be interesting too.

Comment

Yup. He destroys either of them with ease IMO. Proksa is a pure boxer that will take sluggers apart.

I'm still in shock in the fashion he just won. This fight was no joke and a real test for Proksa but this looked like a domestic fighter vs world class.

6/1 for a TKO/KO win for Proksa tonight as well. Says it all, he surprised a few tonight I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                  Please don't let me see/hear you mention this guy in the same sentence as the great Roy Jones again.

He looked good against an average European that came in with a huge blackeye.
                  Good performance from a young Sergio Martinez wannabe, he's still young but he isn't that special IMO
                  We'll see. Nothing special? Not sure if serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Macklin, Chaver jr(though my golden dream if they left him off against Pirog) are they guys that would make for great tests for this little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Yes, a fight with Macklin would be very interesting, since Macklin is a pressure fighter and has a lot of heart (I think actually that Macklin won against Sturm)

Comment

Working...
                      X