Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach opens up on Pacquiao, Khan and rails at Alexander, Bradley ,Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach opens up on Pacquiao, Khan and rails at Alexander, Bradley ,Katsidis

According To This Link...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/g...-and-katsidis/

Comment

*Yawn* Roach, the attention whore..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        *Yawn* Roach, the attention whore..
        Attention whore? When media ask questions, he'll answer them. Just like Manny, Floyd, Uncle Roger, Paulie, Amir, and every other boxer/trainer in the sport.. that's how the industry works.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
          Attention whore? When media ask questions, he'll answer them. Just like Manny, Floyd, Uncle Roger, Paulie, Amir, and every other boxer/trainer in the sport.. that's how the industry works.
          Yeah, but attention whores loves the publicity. I don't think Floyd, Kobe, and most other Athletes likes to answer questions. But some people like Roach, they're happy to be in the spotlight.

Comment

Yeah, but attention whores loves the publicity. I don't think Floyd, Kobe, and most other Athletes likes to answer questions. But some people like Roach, they're happy to be in the spotlight.

True, Roach even admitted it. LOL!

I think many athletes love the spotlight though. Manny does.. Looks like Floyd does too, good at talkin that ****.. Paulie loves it.. Ali loved it.. but I get what you're saying though. Figthers like Cotto don't seem to like the attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post

Freddie making sense...........good to see.......

Comment

yep...he is a huge attention whore...........

Comment

If Benavidez beat Bradley during sparring then Bradley is no match for Khan.

Comment

Golden boy and the 140 division had every opportunity they could wish for to at least TRY and resurrect the 70's era, instead they dumbed boxing down to secret "tunnelling" business deals. Also Complete with cherry picks and padded records.

Comment

Working...
                    X