Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeuax-Poonsawat: Cult of Rigo Gets Its Case Maker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poonsawt is a tin can. Rigo should have problem winning this fight. Most of Poons opposition has more losses than they have wins! Hes been fighting straight bums. Rigo is just beating up on someone who is beating up on bums. No wow factor here!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Poonsawt is a tin can. Rigo should have problem winning this fight. Most of Poons opposition has more losses than they have wins! Hes been fighting straight bums. Rigo is just beating up on someone who is beating up on bums. No wow factor here!

He has a padded record, absolutely but..
      Cordoba, Sitchwitcwhal (sp), Hosono, Dunne, Kimura are not bums. Hernandez who he destroyed has also bounced back nicely.

But anything to discredit Rigondeaux. Better opponent than Arce IMHO.

Comment

I believe you mean, "tomato can," which Poonsawat is not.

Comment

Very good article. Although 'Cult' is being used very loosely by the author.
          All prospecting talent will have a "cult". Difference is Rigondeaux gained his while in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            He has a padded record, absolutely but..
            Cordoba, Sitchwitcwhal (sp), Hosono, Dunne, Kimura are not bums. Hernandez who he destroyed has also bounced back nicely.

But anything to discredit Rigondeaux. Better opponent than Arce IMHO.
            No doubt whatsoever. Arce is past it. Donaire is fighting him for the name and the money. No issues with that, but I won't have Rigo's opponent discredited while Nonito gets a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              Very good article. Although 'Cult' is being used very loosely by the author.
              All prospecting talent will have a "cult". Difference is Rigondeaux gained his while in the amateurs.
              I kind of like it myself. It implies a fervent following by a small group of people who are "in-the-know".

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I kind of like it myself. It implies a fervent following by a small group of people who are "in-the-know".
                Beside the implication of hardcore Rigondeaux fans being obsessed and drinking no-so Kool Aid it was damn decent lol.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Beside the implication of hardcore Rigondeaux fans being obsessed and drinking no-so Kool Aid it was damn decent lol.
                  I still like it. We can get some black, "Grim Reaper" robes and follow Guillermo into the ring while chanting, "Rigo, Rigo, Rigo...."

Comment

Calling a former world Champion and a guy who has travelled and beaten top fighters in their own backyards a tin can is ****ing ******ed.Go watch a couple of Poonsawats fights the guys a warrior,your obviously a dumb casual by the looks of your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I still like it. We can get some black, "Grim Reaper" robes and follow Guillermo into the ring while chanting, "Rigo, Rigo, Rigo...."
                      Are you kidding... I'll be rocking my new black and white Nike classics come Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                      X