Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wouldn't Mayweather make more money if......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shihan82 View Post
    But, they can sponsor a Philanderer?
    Philanderer >>>>> Woman Beater

just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by tikay0036
      Manny pacquiao's father was a lead innovator in the hp movement. Dont get it twisted. Where as floyd's father was a dead beat scum bag using floyd jr as a bullet proff vest.
      I have never heard this and would be interested in reading about this? I thought pac's dad was a worthless drunk loser who butchered his pet so pac left home?

Comment

Given his off field incidents you can see why companies wouldn't want him as their sponsor. Typically they want athletes with clean slates. PBF says too many controversial things and gets into trouble with the law too frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          Philanderer >>>>> Woman Beater

just saying...
          Haha...

Comment

if mayweather didnt act the way he does his fight purse would be less than 10million dollars a fight. Other than heavyweights african american fighters arent really massive money makers, look at mosley he was p4p n beat de la hoya twice but his biggest ever purse is less than 10million. He makes about 40million a fight n i dont think sponsorship deals would pay him more than 30million a year considering less people would watch his fights.

Comment

His earning power makes his PRICE GO UP

meaning that he likely ask for a lot if you want him to endorse your product...that is why he is not on EA Sports Boxing Video game, because Mayweather don't come cheap and he wants a % of Sales

Comment

Working...
              X