Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate those meat head weightlifters at the gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you see them do this type of thing, op?

Comment

Why are you looking at them so much....

I go to the gym to work out, not check dudes out

Comment

I like going to the gym to look at the guys and criticising them for being muscular. I prefer staring at them than minding my own business and training.

Comment

I respect them if they wear a t shirt rather than a vest, otherwise they can suck out

Comment

trig seems to be mirin

Comment

OP, are you serious? GTFO of the gym then, because it doesn't need another ***** like you in there. Who the **** actually worries about what some other (more muscular) dudes are doing at the gym? You're not there to critique, you're there to get stronger.

Also, not all "jacked" guys are "meatheads". In fact, the majority that I have met are highly educated because their great work ethic carries over to other aspects of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                [/B][/B]

This!!!

maybe you should save your "hate" for specific meatheads, then, and avoid stereotyping every large man in the gym.

Comment

I have ridden horses my entire life and I was a running back in HS football so my legs are eternally cut but I hardly lift anymore and don't have a physical labor type job so my upper half is pretty average. Having ripped legs sucks in sports like boxing and even kickboxing because I constantly had to fight guys who were quite a bit taller than me. I was decent, but I was no Dwight Muhammad Qawi in there.

Comment

To all Gym clowns:

We are laughing at you because you never have a leg day. Going 1 mph on a treadmill is not leg day. If you cant squat what you can Leg Press you are embarrassing your self.

If you are leg pressing at all you are embarrassing yourself.

The smith machine is a coat rack not a legit exercise option to a man.

Stop curling in the squat rack.

Stop curling in front of the mirror.

Also no matter how long you stare in my direction I will get off the machine when Im done then you can use it. No Im not working in with you I dont feel like resetting my weight to that girl shyt you lift everytime.

Lastly,

Its a Locker room, not your house have some common courtesy to not walk around butt ass naked with your headphones in.

And to all girls who go to the gym. Im not hear to talk fu.ck off. This gym membership costs.

rant over.
                    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-10-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      then he proceeds to masturbating in the sauna. what a disgusting ***g0t footmouth really is.
                      i can't control my boner while in the sauna.

whether i'm in the sauna by myself, with girls, or even with guys, i'm definitely getting a hardon.

Comment

Working...
                      X