Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody actually think Chavez will be able to walk through Martinez punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    me

i think he walks right through them. martinez power gets overrated because of the williams stoppage.
    Last 4 fights have been by ko/TKO. Even in later rounds. Martinez showed he can carry ko power to the later rounds. What are you talking about?

Comment

Williams-knocked out
      Dzinziruk-knocked out
      Barker-knocked out
      Macklin-knocked out

Comment

As long as chavez doesnt walk into those hayemakers Martinez throws. Chavez has a great chin i think he will be able to go the distance

Comment

Jr. gonna get chopped up man....don't know what dudes see in the kid

Comment

Chavez jr has a great chin, brutal body attack...but he moves in straight lines and has zero head movement. It's going to be fun to watch. Can Martinez chop this tree down or is jr going to just keep coming and overwhelm Sergio. I can't wait

Comment

Yes,unless Martinez can land that blinding punch he landed on williams.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                me

i think he walks right through them. martinez power gets overrated because of the williams stoppage.
                So i guess his other KO's have nothign to do with it...... lmao.

Comment

Martinez' power and everything else is overrated
                  he can outbox Chavez but he won't KO him
                  Chavez can definitely take his punches
                  Williams KO was a perfect shot, but Martinez isn't powerful

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    Martinez' power and everything else is overrated
                    he can outbox Chavez but he won't KO him
                    Chavez can definitely take his punches
                    Williams KO was a perfect shot, but Martinez isn't powerful
                    Isn't powerful? Really?

He knocked down twice Macklin and surely he was going to KO him in the last round (good stoppage by Mathews' corner)

KO'd Darren Barker and actually busted his eardrum due to accumulative punishment

Knocked down 5 times Dzinziruk and stopped him.

Knocked out Williams (we all know how)

Beat Kelly Pavlik, making some huge cuts above both of his eyes.

You can say that he might not be a one punch KO artist, but he's definitely powerful.

Comment

Its easy to hit a stable target(Jr) and Martinez is a great power puncher. But he must go in for the kill but yet be cautious not like Amir. If Martinez goes to distance he will be robbed, Jr has a legacy to fulfill and a last name to represent...... I say, Martinez will KO in the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                      X