UFC on fox 6 discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there it is....

Comment

rampage picked it up half way thru the second and was doing good before the takedown here in the 3rd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What the **** kinda **** was that. I'm gonna touch your leg, then you're gonna fall on your back....

Comment

Add Glover to the list of 205 contenders who have nothing to offer John Jones. Division is fatter than ever but one guy is just too far ahead of the pack.

Comment

About as much as I expected. What a shame.

Comment

Not surprised. Still not sold on Tex though, I don't see him beating Rashad, Machida, or even Henderson really....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx
                Add Glover to the list of 205 contenders who have nothing to offer John Jones. Division is fatter than ever but one guy is just too far ahead of the pack.
                Yea not very impressed by Glover. Jon Jones is just something else.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Jones is too far ahead of the pack, having a 10" reach on everyone in the division doesn't hurt either...

Comment

So who's next for Tex? Shogun? Maybe the winner of Rashad and Lil Nog?

Comment

Sad to see Rampage lose in perhaps his last fight, but I loved this fight. He went out on his shield and really gave it his all.

Comment

Working...
                      X