No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
    lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy... how many times have the klitschkos put their hands on their opponent over the years???? cott? pack???? lara is gonna regret taking this fight!!!! hes going to get schooled and know that Cuba is best known for producing one thing, CUBAN MOTHER****IN CIGARS... everyone acting like cuba is the manufacturer of boxers like america is manufacturer of basketball players.. GTFOH
    cubans are excellent boxers do some research

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
      the thing is vanes has had a problem fighting anxious at times when he gets pissed off. but hopefully roach will reel him in.
      this fight will be a shocker to most.like when underdog froch beat the piss out of bute in short time.
      well i say underdog vanes does the same to lara.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=527981

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=551190

Bute/Froch was pretty much down the middle. Most thought it would be a competitive fight and Froch just blew Bute outta the water.

I don't think Lara is as weak as Bute, and I don't think Vanes is as strong as Froch. Why do you keep making this comparison?
      Last edited by kiaba360; 11-09-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        the thing is vanes has had a problem fighting anxious at times when he gets pissed off. but hopefully roach will reel him in.
        this fight will be a shocker to most.like when underdog froch beat the piss out of bute in short time.
        well i say underdog vanes does the same to lara.
        Froch was the underdog? Are you serious? Based on what? Froch had just been beaten by the winner of the Super Six. Why would Bute have been considered the favorite in that fight? Look, I understand that you are going for Vanes in this fight and that is your opinion. But what the hell does Froch vs. Bute have to do with this fight? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Did Vanes just win a tournament consisting of the best guys at 154lbs? No. So what is the comparison here?

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
          he lost to an average fighter in molina
          That's true. Lara looked like crap against Molina. I'm not sold on him yet just because of the P-Will fight like a lot of people are.

It's just with Vanes you never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Well Lara had his hands down untill Matiroxxx moved his hands up close to Laras' face, after that Lara gave him a push.
            By the way, Lara looks great.
            Last edited by chubano; 11-09-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
              Froch was the underdog? Are you serious? Based on what? Froch had just been beaten by the winner of the Super Six. Why would Bute have been considered the favorite in that fight? Look, I understand that you are going for Vanes in this fight and that is your opinion. But what the hell does Froch vs. Bute have to do with this fight? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Did Vanes just win a tournament consisting of the best guys at 154lbs? No. So what is the comparison here?
              Froch didn't win the tornument.

And Froch was a wide underdog.

By both the bookies and boxing fans and writers.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Froch didn't win the tornument.

And Froch was a wide underdog.
                By both the bookies and boxing fans and writers.
                ORLY?
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=551190
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=527981

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                  cubans are excellent boxers do some research
                  thats a pretty broad statement and yes they can be... but i can Mexicans are great excellent boxers too.. puerto ricans are great boxers too... juanma was excellent until salido cleaned his clock out... is everyone thats born in Cuba automatically a great boxer? im just looking for a good reason to say you are right, Lara deserves all they hype... you know yourself you cant tell me why he is so great..

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                    Did Froch?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Did Froch?
                      lol.. good one...

Comment

Working...
                      X