Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Be Ringside at MGM For Pacquiao-Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Be Ringside at MGM For Pacquiao-Bradley

Travel plans have been booked. WBO interim-junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez has announced that he plans to sit ringside on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, because he wants to watch Manny Pacquiao's defense of the WBO welterweight title against undefeated Timothy Bradley. Marquez, who plans to take a tuneup in the month of July, wants to secure a fourth meeting with Pacquiao in the fall. Bradley is the WBO's full champion at 140-pounds. If he decides to return to junior welter, Marquez would be his mandatory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yawn!!!! Wake me up when Floyd gets out.

Comment

piss drinking pac stalker is back at it again.

Comment

Marquez stalks Manny so damn hard. Went up for Manny a few times, I recall reading it when Manny went up to 135 and JMM wanted to chase him.

JMM has to have tune ups for Manny etc... damn, fight some guys at 147 JMM and earn your shot. Yeah we get it, you got Manny's number but fight some other guys.

Khan called him out... no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Travel plans have been booked. WBO interim-junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez has announced that he plans to sit ringside on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, because he wants to watch Manny Pacquiao's defense of the WBO welterweight title against undefeated Timothy Bradley. Marquez, who plans to take a tuneup in the month of July, wants to secure a fourth meeting with Pacquiao in the fall. Bradley is the WBO's full champion at 140-pounds. If he decides to return to junior welter, Marquez would be his mandatory.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          bob with the setup for jmm4. great!

Then at JMM4 bob can put a hologram of JMM in the seats to setup JMM5.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Marquez stalks Manny so damn hard. Went up for Manny a few times, I recall reading it when Manny went up to 135 and JMM wanted to chase him.

JMM has to have tune ups for Manny etc... damn, fight some guys at 147 JMM and earn your shot. Yeah we get it, you got Manny's number but fight some other guys.

Khan called him out... no answer.

can you imagine floyd or pac fighting somebody like likar ramos or fedchenko?

the outcry & outrage that would cause...

yet nobody has a problem with marquez doing it.

Comment

can you imagine if you just got robbed out of your biggest fight?

the outcry and outrage that would cause?

yet top rank doesn't care and continues to rob

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Yeah. I respect JMM, but he hasn't done anything too special recently apart from Pac in my eyes.

Katsidis has shown to be finished losing how many times, and last to a guy I never even heard of.

Juan Diaz is a good little fighter but no need to rematch a guy you KO'd.

I was shocked that he refused to fight Judah or even Gesta.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                  can you imagine if you just got robbed out of your biggest fight?

the outcry and outrage that would cause?

yet top rank doesn't care and continues to rob
                  who got robbed?

ohh you mean pacquiao the first time he beat marquez but the judge made a scoring error which he admitted publicly.

& who was promoting pacquiao then?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

im no scientist, but it seems as if you do...

Comment

Working...
                    X