Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have the adrien broner interview with showtime last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the adrien broner interview with showtime last night?

the hilarious ringside video when he was like "ill **** him up!"and when he talked about his rap career it was hilarious :lol:

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

lol why do you want to see it? it's cringe-worthy.

Comment

Broner think's he's gonna be considered the best boxer to ever lace up a pair of gloves 2 years from now

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Fuc*** clown a$$ boy. Wants to be the best but doesn't want to fight the best in floyd. That's ****. But wouldn't matter he looked like crap against Paulie. Another berto good fighter that does certain things great that may fool people.

Comment

What a very brash and arrogant kid this Broner is? I give him credit though for wanting take on the riskier challenges in the sport outside his big bro for less money. That was something that Mayweather would have never done. What I can recall when Floyd was about the same age as Adrien, he was calling out the cash cows in boxing: Such as Prince Naseem Hamed, Oscar De La Hoya and to a lesser degree Sugar Shane Mosley; Fighters with huge fan bases and loyal followings who could sell tickets, fill up seats and generate the most revenue.

Comment

Broner is entertaining, I'll give him that. He's actually calling out the Argentines, so I'll give him that too. But where along the line has he decided Floyd Mayweather is a familial blood brother?

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  Fuc*** clown a$$ boy. Wants to be the best but doesn't want to fight the best in floyd. That's ****. But wouldn't matter he looked like crap against Paulie. Another berto good fighter that does certain things great that may fool people.
                  He's nothing like berto. Doesn't want to fight a friend/mentor. What's wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    He's nothing like berto. Doesn't want to fight a friend/mentor. What's wrong with that
                    Honestly I don't understand it. There not related or didn't grow up 2gether. The world sees floyd as pfp 1 so why in the world would u not want to prove ure the best and beat him why??? And the verdict is still not out on broner looked great at 135. Wanna see him with a puncher at 140 or 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X