No announcement yet.

Lopez " I knew I had to KO him to get a win here"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez " I knew I had to KO him to get a win here"

Man, talks about someone's stock going thru the roof. The skinny lil kid from riverside took everything Victor threw and got the w. I was surprised Lopez hit hard enough to break vic's jaw. I seriously think Ortiz thought josesito could not hurt him and he just let himself be hit. Great night of fights. Victor is going to need a long time to recover from that.

The guy sounds intelligent,i guess trees cant beat brains.

Comment

like i said im surprised someone like lopez was able to break victors jaw. Do you guys think that the hard shots from berto or maidana had any sort of longterm affect on his jaw?

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post
        like i said im surprised someone like lopez was able to break victors jaw. Do you guys think that the hard shots from berto or maidana had any sort of longterm affect on his jaw?
        Naw Victor kept opening his moputh me and my boy saw it coming not that end but a broken jaw was in his weather forcast.

Comment

Paulie malignaggi

Just Paulie Malignaggi is stay in the ring with cotto with broken mouth,remember?Paulie is the BEST

Comment

Originally posted by salvosjet View Post
            Just Paulie Malignaggi is stay in the ring with cotto with broken mouth,remember?Paulie is the BEST
            One of the most underrated guys in the history of the sport,its almost racist the hate paulie gets.

Comment

He did have to stop Ortiz to win. I think that this fight wasn't even really about either fighter, it was about ginger. They picked Lopez because real fans know he's solid & most thought he beat Vargas. They brought him up in weight hoping Ortiz would blast through him selling himself for the ginger match. That's why I wanted Lopez to win. To force ginger to fight someone in his own damn division.

Comment

yea gingerbread man has been protected for so long. They will probably give him another easy match. I hope they throw Cotto in there with him. Cotto would give him a beating. I think Lopez should go back to 140. I see him competing much better there than with the bigger guys at 147.

Comment

Working...
                X