Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER's Fiancee Bet On A 4th Round Knockout!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borgata View Post
    Nope sounds about right, she made the Bet the day of the fight. Which is when the odds on everything tighten up.

Just looked it up & it was 28-1/33-1 sort of odds so it's not too far fetched besides she probably had a $100 on a few rounds. I don't see anything fishy about it (if it was mega life changing money then yh)

If it was fixed I am sure Floyds a clever enough guy to of got somebody else to go in & put a bit more than $100 on lol

Comment

Congratulations, Shantel.

Comment

I think if this is true then it still wasnt an exact bet. People keep talking like it was an exact "4th" round bet when if true, it was more likely to be a KO within the first 4 rounds. I saw those wagers myself. She probably also put money on a KO within the first 8 rounds

Comment

Congratulations, Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I think if this is true then it still wasnt an exact bet. People keep talking like it was an exact "4th" round bet when if true, it was more likely to be a KO within the first 4 rounds. I saw those wagers myself. She probably also put money on a KO within the first 8 rounds
            Yeah... you can either bet exact rounds, or round clusters (rounds 5-8).

I had bet on a 9-10 round KOover Ricky Hatton.

Comment

you can bet on any round you want, even multiple rounds. so ms. jackson isn't really anything special. she most likey made a bunch of bets on different outcomes.
              people are making their assumptions based on partial and incomplete information.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                you can bet on any round you want, even multiple rounds. so ms. jackson isn't really anything special. she most likey made a bunch of bets on different outcomes.
                people are making their assumptions based on partial and incomplete information.
                It's free money, so she should contribute it towards the Junky Pacquiao Cosmetic Surgery Fund.

Comment

Working...
                X