No announcement yet.

How Good Is PS3 Network!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Good Is PS3 Network!

Got a PS3 last year and only just set up network now.

And am really impressed. The PS3 is more that just gaming console. Amazing the way you can download hundreds of movies old & new, and you can also but download PS1 games.

You can also browse the web on yout TV. I've had XBOX Live, but but no wear near as good as PS3 Network in my opinion.

depends on what you're doing really, i have both, ps3 is better for some, xbox for other

Comment

PSN is excellent.

I don't know how people complain about it.

Comment

Yeah agreed. Really impressed by it.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
          PSN is excellent.

I don't know how people complain about it.
          Have you downloaded any old PS1 games? Is it worth it, quiality wise etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
            Not yet, although there are several PS1 games I want to download.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
              Originally posted by ??? View Post
              Not yet, although there are several PS1 games I want to download.
              They still look and play like PS1 games. My guess is, if you had fun with them back in the day, you will still have fun with them today...

On Topic: Love the PSN!

Comment

It's doesn't have the functionality or the same amount of features as Xbox Live which is a far more robust system. But PSN is still good, it's got much better as it has been updated. I'm disappointed in the amount of PS1 games available for download. When the service was announced they said there would be hundreds of titles for download but they haven't delivered on that. I guess it's great that it's backwards compatible with retail PS1 games but there's a lot of obscure titles out there which are out of print and hard to find which I'd like to play so digital download would be a great way of playing these games, sadly they are not on there. PS2 games would also be welcome on the store but that doesn't look like it will happen either.

Comment

PSN and XBL have little differences apart from one is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Partridge View Post
                    It's doesn't have the functionality or the same amount of features as Xbox Live which is a far more robust system. But PSN is still good, it's got much better as it has been updated. I'm disappointed in the amount of PS1 games available for download. When the service was announced they said there would be hundreds of titles for download but they haven't delivered on that. I guess it's great that it's backwards compatible with retail PS1 games but there's a lot of obscure titles out there which are out of print and hard to find which I'd like to play so digital download would be a great way of playing these games, sadly they are not on there. PS2 games would also be welcome on the store but that doesn't look like it will happen either.
                    Explain???

Comment

Working...
                    X