No announcement yet.

Belfort Vs. Toney {Gentleman agreemant boxing match in UFC}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belfort Vs. Toney {Gentleman agreemant boxing match in UFC}

Vitor wants Toney in the octagon in a gentlemans agreement of a boxing match with 4 oz. gloves inside the cage...would be funny after their agreement Vitor goes for the double leg takedown lol

Toney responded by saying

Earlier today, UFC middleweight contendr Vitor Belfort released a statement urging UFC President Dana White to allow him to face future boxing Hall of Famer James "Lights Out" Toney in a boxing match. "Dana, let me fight James Toney on a 6 round boxing match. I think I can catch him with my speed. Dana, this will be the first boxing match in UFC and I promise he will feel my power and we will show the world that a UFC fighter can do better," Belfort posted on his Twittr account. Naturally, upon hearing the news, Toney wasted no time in replying to the Brazilian knockout artist. "Tell Vitor Belfort let's make it happen. I like that because he ain't no scared little *****. He wants to come to my world and I'm more than willing to welcome him into my world," Toney would inform FightHype.com moments ago.
    LINK HERE W/ STORY

Maybe Toney will embark on the humble persona in this fight like Randy did against Toney and make remarks like this...

"I dont know if Vitor is that cocky and that arrogant, that he thinks he can stroll in soley with his MMA boxing and get the job done"

WHO R U PICKING?

Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort
    14.81%
    James "Lights Out" Toney
    85.19%
    Last edited by Gorilla Dogs; 09-07-2010, 04:16 PM.

Toney EASY.

Comment

Dana White will not let this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        Toney EASY.
        Marcus Davis has a 17-1 (12KO's) boxing record and got outboxed by an MMA fighter in Nate Diaz....

Boxing in the MMA ring is way different buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          Marcus Davis has a 17-1 (12KO's) boxing record and got outboxed by an MMA fighter in Nate Diaz....

Boxing in the MMA ring is way different buddy
          James Toney is a legend of boxing, Marcus Davis fought who?

It's a complete mismatch, just like Couture vs Toney was.

Comment

Toney would rip Belfort's head clean off in a standing fistfight.

/thread.

It's not even a matter of who would win.

More like who would leave the Octagon in a stretcher.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              James Toney is a legend of boxing, Marcus Davis fought who?

It's a complete mismatch, just like Couture vs Toney was.
              Legend from what he did before...

BEFORE

Comment

In a boxing match with 4oz gloves Vitor would get knocked out within the first minute. He is desperately trying to get back under the limelight.

Dana White doesn't want Toney back in the UFC, so Vitor should go to a boxing ring and get knocked out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
                  In a boxing match with 4oz gloves Vitor would get knocked out within the first minute. He is desperately trying to get back under the limelight.

Dana White doesn't want Toney back in the UFC, so Vitor should go to a boxing ring and get knocked out there.
                  ITs funny almost every boxing fan thinks MMA gloves make you hit harder than big boxing gloves...

Truth is the power is jus to a smaller area and hurts the same. How is Toney going to shoulder roll with those little gloves?

Vitor is way faster and has way more cardio, I'd bet all my points on Vitor if this fight happens

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    ITs funny almost every boxing fan thinks MMA gloves make you hit harder than big boxing gloves...

Truth is the power is jus to a smaller area and hurts the same. How is Toney going to shoulder roll with those little gloves?

Vitor is way faster and has way more cardio, I'd bet all my points on Vitor if this fight happens

Boxing gloves are bigger for a reason, if boxers used MMA gloves there would be so many brain damaged boxers it would be unreal.

Comment

Working...
                    X