Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you care about karma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't care about make believe internet karma. i speak my opinion, sometimes people agree, sometime they don't

Comment

Considering i smoke Greens i like my bar to represent

Comment

I honestly don't.

But, I do get a kick out of making people feel good.......and when I sense based on their posting tone.....that they're butt hurt about having negative reputation, I like fixing their karma bar. Equal opportunity because of free speech.

To reverse that, I normally only dish out bad karma when new users start tirades and begin randomly attacking people with pure trash. Take for instance "Pet Sounds". LMFAO that douchebag had 10 posts........spammed my profile..........out of nowhere attacking every person on my friends list .........then began an agenda talking trash about MMA. So that's pretty much a reason for me to hand out bad karma.

Plus I'm going with Mack's ideology in it's the only way to hit someone in the mouth over the internet.

I'm not going to sit around like Rage of Angels and type fifteen pages of garbage trying to pick apart and dissect someone's posting habits and turn everything into a female cat fight. It's really annoying.

Although I oblige if I need to dissect how big of a Woman they are.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Oh and also I can't stand people ganging up on a user's handle.

So...........when they send me P.M.'s asking me to "Give someone bad karma" I quickly ignore and delete the message. Then I find the thread where the handle is being ganged up on, and defend them.

I'm the anti internet circle jerk bully on this site.

Why? Because as a Child I was tormented and bullied with gang violence and I'm not going to read the equal from a huge group of limp wrists.

Especially when I come to discuss cool things.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
          X