Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was beginning to think Lebron surpassed Kobe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was beginning to think Lebron surpassed Kobe.

Now can we just all agree, Kobe is in a different league then everyone, including Lebron?

Kobe is beginning to enter that MJ league. Which MJ sits alone at right now. Kobes knocking on that ****ing door.

Reggie Miller was on the Dan Patrick show the other night, said if Kobe can win 7 he's better than Mike but the public will never accept it.

He also said right now Kobe is the 2nd best Laker next to Magic.

Comment

Kobe can't shine Jordans shoes, but whatever. He is getting up there. James isn't even as good as Durant a 21 year old developing youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Rellik View Post
        Reggie Miller was on the Dan Patrick show the other night, said if Kobe can win 7 he's better than Mike but the public will never accept it.
        I say if he get 6 then you will hear the kid's saying i wanna be like Kobe.

Comment

I agree that the public would never accept it. I said that exact thing on here like 2 weeks ago.

Comment

kobe is not even close to mj, sorry....mj was the best all around player....kobe is the best of this era but he plays in a league where everything now is a foul....and he needed gasol to win....mj played with sorry white guys like luc longley and bill wennington....

Comment

Getting more rings doesn't mean being greater. Without his constant retirements Jordan could have won 8 or 9. Bill Russel has more rings that doesn't make him greater at all.

Comment

Knocking?

Kobes kicking that *****.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Getting more rings doesn't mean being greater. Without his constant retirements Jordan could have won 8 or 9. Bill Russel has more rings that doesn't make him greater at all.
                  Yeah he was sayin because skills wise and knowledge wise they are damn near even.

Stats don't mean everything either.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                    kobe is not even close to mj, sorry....mj was the best all around player....kobe is the best of this era but he plays in a league where everything now is a foul....and he needed gasol to win....mj played with sorry white guys like luc longley and bill wennington....
                    You're a fucking idiot they didn't contribute ****...what about Pippen? Paxton? Grant?

Comment

Working...
                    X