• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
    LOL. Classic.
    wtf is classic about that?

Comment

Castillo looks sickly. Maybe he naturally looks sickly a bit, or maybe he really is meant for an even higher weight class. He looks skinny like a child, almost in that one pic.

Comment

can ne1 post the wieghts for urango hatton nd castilo il donate some points when i get home im usin my cel phone atm

Comment

Photos: Ricky Hatton-Juan Urango Weigh-In

View the gallery to official Las Vegas weigh-in for the championship bout between IBF 140-pound champ Juan Urango and challenger Ricky "Hitman" Hatton. [details]

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
            Castillo looks sickly. Maybe he naturally looks sickly a bit, or maybe he really is meant for an even higher weight class. He looks skinny like a child, almost in that one pic.
            he looks better than his other wiegh-in at least his last wiegh-in because the last one he had some doggy ribs and was really boney

Comment

Castillo always looks sickly at his weigh-ins, as several fighters do. Either way, he made weight on the 1st try and I highly believe he will put on a good performance. My only hope is that he will have enough left to take Hatton out by the time they fight. Castillo's caveman jaw must have something to do with his awesome chin.

Comment

Working...
              X