No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mikkel Kessler, Brian Magee Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Mikkel Kessler, Brian Magee Go Face To Face

Mikkel Kessler (45-2, 34KOs) and Brian Magee (36-4-1, 25KOs) went face to face at a press conference to announce their anticipated fight on December 8th at Boxen in Herning, Denmark. The vacant WBA super middleweight title will be up for grabs. Kessler is focused on stopping the Danish streak of Magee. In his last two trips to Denmark, Magee stopped hometown heros Mads Larsen and Rudy Markussen. Photos by Toke Hage.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kessler will never get an easier belt. Like taking candy from a baby.

Comment

Kessler looks terrific. i want to see him vs Froch

Comment

Kessler is a solid warrior.

He will crush Magee

Comment

MaGhee looks like a tough maths teacher.

Comment

He will enjoy KO'ing Magee.

Is Kessler, Britain's best SMW? He is, after all, half English...

Comment

Is Ward not the WBA champ???or let me guess......this is for the "regular" title

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                Is Ward not the WBA champ???or let me guess......this is for the "regular" title

Ward is the WBA Super Champion.

I guess they have three champions. Of which Brian Magee is one of them.

They know how to extort fighters to pay fees by creating these extra bogus titles.
                A lot of the time it's to protect the "super" guy, but thankfully this is just one of Ward's belts so this isn't the case here.

Magee looks like he's been punched in the nose a few times because he has.

Kessler KO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
                  MaGhee looks like a tough maths teacher.
                  LOL

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

They know how to extort fighters to pay fees by creating these extra bogus titles.
                  A lot of the time it's to protect the "super" guy, but thankfully this is just one of Ward's belts so this isn't the case here.

Kessler KO6.
                  HAHAHAHA.

Viking by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Kessler KO6.
                    Yeah. Three champs. Ward, Balszay and Magee. Ridiculous, but we all know who the real WBA champion is.

Ward received the 'super' tag when he picked up the WBC belt against Froch. Presuming Kessler beats Magee and proceeds to beat Froch for the IBF strap, the WBA is facing a real possibility of having two super champions.

To muddle it a little more, I think they are about to demote Balszay to 'champion in recess'.

This alphabet mess is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X