No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Comes in at 143, Escobedo Fight is Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Comes in at 143, Escobedo Fight is Off

Adrien Broner weighed in a second time on Saturday morning and came in at 143 pounds, prompting challenger Vicente Escobedo to pull out of their WBO junior lightweight title fight later tonight, according to a source within Team Escobedo.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well you just lost me as a fan, and i was defending you as early as 18 hours ago.

Absolutely zero respect for the sport I love. To do this twice. Then act like someone should fix it as if it's not his fault. WTF?

Comment

I can't wait to see what the other broner defenders are gonna say bout this guy.

Comment

Weee, Broner living up to his name. HBO facepalming and fans all over the globe going .

Comment

Horner should be fined for ruining the main event

Comment

Lol wow Broner

Comment

Oh Golden Boy Promotions.

Comment

Another HBO hyped scrub bites the dust............I wonder what Kellerman and Lampley are going to conjure up to salvage his bs rep now?

I hope the loser just retires

Comment

damn i heard an interview with broner saying that he trains like no other.. the guy just played himself

Comment

What a douchebag Broner is im just waiting for him too blame Escobedo.Ive heard other posters say he was putting pics off himself up during the week eating fast food and all is defenders said he wasnt a Floyd wannabe.Props too Escobedo for chossing his career over money it was an uphill task without this weight drama

Comment

Working...
                    X