Leonard Ellerbe FIRES BACK to Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyds sweetheart to the rescue

Comment

Someone tell Ellerbe about how one of the most popular UFC fighters Sonnen trashes Brazilian people non stop (For years now), and Dana does not say a word.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        And Floyd needs to stfu and mind his own business and not worry about what's going on in basketball. U see how these fool loves to tell others to mind they business but their own lil Floyd is the one always on someone's else's bizz.
        Floyd bets thousands of dollars on basketball games... I am not sure what DANA white does but talk ****.......

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Maybe Ellerbe should see to it that Floyd attends that seminar on PPV revenue distribution given as he feels Pac shouldnt be entitled to none of it for a fight between the 2.
          Are you a ******????

FLOYD IS A CO-PROMOTER/FIGHTER....

PACQUIAO IS A FIGHTER PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

HOW CAN PACQUIAO DEMAND PAYPERVIEW MONEY WHEN HES NOT A PROMOTER????

Have people really lost their goddamn minds?? Floyd copromotes, meaning he puts his own money up initially..... Why would he invest, pac not invest and pac and he split it down the middle???? Pac cant be that fuuuuuking stupid, but I am not sure as his fans are....

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
            Are you a ******????

Have people really lost their goddamn minds?? Floyd copromotes, meaning he puts his own money up initially..... Why would he invest, pac not invest and pac and he split it down the middle???? Pac cant be that fuuuuuking stupid, but I am not sure as his fans are....

*****'s are hitting rock bottom , i never thought it was possible to be this stupid , you guys proved me wrong again

Comment

ellerbe....i just can't figure that guy out...is he a ***? a buff woman? one of those metro-sexual guys? there is something off about ellerbe....rubbing all that oil on floyd, answering floyd's questions when things get tough....arranging the charity work (to look good in court?)...talking floyd up like he's a boxing messiah...oh well, he's a hell of a lot richer than i am.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                Are you a ******????

Another discipline of the floyd mayweather school of economics....floyd may be rich...but the man is a high school drop out....it doesn't take much brains to split the profits 50/50...if wlad and haye can do it, why not these two? fact is, if floyd wanted the fight, it would happen.

Comment

Working...
                X