No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire, Rigondeaux’s Manager Clarify Latest VADA Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    They also said they would send the information later today/tomorrow. Didn't seem like an issue when he signed on Thursday ... Noone from Donaire's camp looked over the signed contract ? Why not bring it up right then and there ? After contacting Rigo's manager and him saying we will send over the info tomorrow .... Why take it to the media ? Seems to me like the guy is trying to come up with any excuse he can.
    The guy coming up with excuses is the guy who is avoiding getting tested for more then 2 weeks now. First its a spanish contract which took a week and a half, then its USADA, who have no idea what theyre talking about. Now its they give no where about info, which is the principle part of random drug testing. WHats so hard about following procedure and just getting tested already. Seems Rigo just ducks things until called out in public. It took a week from when it was reported he still didnt sign the VADA contract for his team to day he needed a spanish copy, only after being called out on it. Its not Donaire's job to monitor and force rigo to actually honor his contract

Comment

Yea he looked it over and said ... " we aren't sure of exactly where camp is gonna be set up in Orlando nor which hotel I'm going to be staying as soon as we do we will send over those details" ... Details will be sent tomorrow if we are to believe Hyde ... Whats the problem. Now Nonito is saying he wants to pull out of the fight ... Come on
      Did he not know his phone number either?

Comment

...Didn't seem like an issue when he signed on Thursday ... Noone from Donaire's camp looked over the signed contract ? Why not bring it up right then and there ?
        Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Rigo didn't look over the contract HE signed???!!!!!! The empty spaces he didn't fill out???? Especially when it was placed in his language?????
        Both sides are wrong. Nonito's people should definitely have perused the contract for completeness, especially after there was a problem with the VADA portion to begin with. And Rigo, or his people, should've been forthcoming and said that the reason they're not providing the necessary addresses is because they haven't determined where they would be yet. To think that these are all men and women working with millions of dollars. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Did he not know his phone number either?
          Random blood testing over the phone .... There's an app for that

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            You're not even reserving judgment now. You're screaming that Donaire is a duck and are one of the ones that has been doing so at every turn.
            I should've clarified ill reserve judgement on rigo

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Rigo wants USADA but USADA said they know nothing of the situation.
              if they really want usada they should have inquired about it days or even weeks before the presscon to announce the fight. it took donaire to shove it in their faces to honor what they said they will do before they brought up usada and start doubting vada.

Comment

Random blood testing over the phone .... There's an app for that
                Standard practice to provide testing agencies with phone number. No real reason for him not to give it unless he doesn't want to be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Standard practice to provide testing agencies with phone number. No real reason for him not to give it unless he doesn't want to be found.
                  He left the whole portion blank lol... Why would he only fill in his phone number. I'm sure there was a slot for his name up there too. Maybe he doesn't want them to know his name either.

Comment

I should've clarified ill reserve judgement on rigo
                    Which tells everyone who reads this post not to take you seriously. Don't understand why anyone would continue debating this with you when this post is you admitting that Donaire cannot do right in your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Which tells everyone who reads this post not to take you seriously. Don't understand why anyone would continue debating this with you when this post is you admitting that Donaire cannot do right in your eyes.
                      Could care less what you think I'm not gonna act like my view isn't skewed towards rigo cause it is. I'm Cuban. I've been a fan of fighters from all corners of the world for my whole life. Haven't had many fighters that I could identify with and none that I could honestly say that comes to the table with as much as rigo does. I'm not trying to hide that. If the fight falls through and its 100% Rigo's fault ... I'll call it like it is... I'll reserve judgment on rigo for now though... Now in the case of donaire From what I know he hasn't been looking forward to this fight for quite some time and has looked to back out every time a problem has presented itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X