No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Does Not Rule Out a Rematch With Golota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Does Not Rule Out a Rematch With Golota

Former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28 KOs) does not rule out the possibility of a rematch with Andrew Golota (41-5-1-1-, 33KOs), who recently started training for a planned comeback in 2012. Golota, 43-years-old, has not fought since a fifth round TKO loss to Adamek in October 2009. It was Adamek's first fight at heavyweight and the bout itself was a major event in Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol what a horrible fight

Comment

wtf?????????

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
        lol what a horrible fight
        haha indeed. . PORQUE?! Please don't do it Adamek! You've managed to build up a pretty solid reputation amongst hardcore boxing fans, which is pretty hard to do these days. . . Do not ruin it with a rematch against Golota. . .

Go to cruiserweight and remind Cunningham why he refers to you as "POPPA ADAMEK"

Comment

why????????

Comment

Doesn't make sense, this only really benefits Golota. I know there's money to be made polish vs polish fighter but at same time there's a risk that if Adamek gets hit by a big punch that Golota upsets him. It's kind of stupid if you ask me. I mean Michael Grant had Adamek on queer street several times. Bigger guys will always have a punchers chance against Adamek.

Comment

will anyone actually watch this?

Comment

Adamek: "Yes, I like easy money"

Comment

Golota was totally shot against Adamek. This was not a fight where he mentally quit, it was his body that could not keep up. Golota was never a fighter to produce any miracles through sheer determination, he relied on his physical ability which he has largely lost by now. A pointless comeback.

Comment

Adamek is fucked if he can't go back down to cruiser
                    unless he wants to fight for Povetkin's paper belt
                    there's nothing he can do while Klits have the titles
                    no point to Adamek-Golota 2

Comment

Working...
                    X