Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fifa 12 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I felt like ***** too loc and couldnt concentrate on the screen long haha.

gonna make my player a striker seeing as you have cam locked down lol

make him a 5ft fast as fuuck striker.

Comment

• When I have the ball on the sides always try getting in the center and expect a cross, couple times you guys pull back and I was just left to do horrible attempts at dribbling through everyone.

I'm quite a cross whore in club matches.

Comment

• You should dribble less, pass more.

Comment

• if you guys add me as your any you wouldnt concede more than one goal per game guaranteed

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            You should dribble less, pass more.

Exactly what my mates scream at me on the mic.

I'm a poor man C Ronaldo.

Comment

• I remember playing with Emz and his friends. Was so frustrating as none of them pass and they always go for glory themselves, failing miserably of course. They basically spend the whole game losing the ball and inviting pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
                I remember playing with Emz and his friends. Was so frustrating as none of them pass and they always go for glory themselves, failing miserably of course. They basically spend the whole game losing the ball and inviting pressure.
                **** u, we would win tho.

Comment

• pro clubs is annoying.

especially when you call for the ball but one of your team mates does and he gets the ball instead lol

Comment

• Originally posted by S~T~J View Post
                    pro clubs is annoying.

especially when you call for the ball but one of your team mates does and he gets the ball instead lol
                    Lulz, we rarely use when you play for some reason, you have highest winning percentage as well.

Comment

• I get the 'marky is online and wants ****s to play FIFA with him' pop-up a lot these days. I think it's trying to tell me something but I'm not sure what.

Comment

Working...
                      X