No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Lee Discusses How The Ad With Subway Came In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Lee Discusses How The Ad With Subway Came In

Notre Dame Graduate Mike Lee is a fresh face in the sport, but with one rare exception compared to other boxers, let alone top prospects -- he's on a national TV ad.

[Click Here To Read More]

HAHAHAHA... The guy is referring to himself as a fighter now hahaaha... He's the number 500 ranked lt heavy on boxrec, which is probably generous. What a joke. A budding star? A budding dingle berry.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Notre Dame Graduate Mike Lee is a fresh face in the sport, but with one rare exception compared to other boxers, let alone top prospects -- he's on a national TV ad.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Even Baby Joe Mesi would clown this kid.

Comment

Appearing in a Subway ad is not a smart move.

Wtf is this guy on? Next he will be making ads with Starbucks. Loser!

Comment

I like this fighter because of his history, he graduated from Notre Dame with a 3.8 grade point average and a finance degree, but he choose to follow his dreams and become a Pro Boxer,

Good luck Mike

Here is the ad by the way

Comment

Good for him.

I think he's decent, he has a lot to learn in the ring and doesn't have game changing power but he's ok.

I think it was an excellent move that most boxers would jump at the chance to get that kind of exposure.

Why not? Make some money, create some interest, nothing wrong with it at all. Maybe get some more people interest in his fights and have opponents wanting to beat "The Subway guy"... LOL.

And for Subway, a good move too. They don't have to pay him Pac or May type money, they get a fresh faced kid with a clean record and some upside, it's a win on both sides.

Comment

Working...
            X