Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Andre Ward is as bad as y'all make out he'll fight Kovalev

You know, this guy "yeah dude he whoop on anyone from 160-200"

Time to put up or shut up

There are tests out there, will Ward test himself against a guy that he knows can knock him the **** out with ONE PUNCH

I predict Ward vs Bika 2 next

I think Ward is a terrific fighter but he needs to step up like asap and start taking on some of these dudes. I think he will but if he doesn't then his #2 P4P ranking will or should be in jeopardy.

Comment

Dangerous fight

Comment

Ward should wait for Stevenson/Kovalev and fight the winner.

Comment

If Ward is as strong as his fans think he should take a fight that YOU want him to. Sound logic. He's got to worry about money, time, legacy, then he can worry about fans. It'd be cool to see, in fact I think Ward puts on a clinic that is called boring. Kovalev is the new beast for him to fight. What happened to GGG vs Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

There are tests out there, will Ward test himself against a guy that he knows can knock him the **** out with ONE PUNCH

Y'all....Really?

I mean....Y'all?

Really?

Comment

yeah should fight kovalev next no argument there or stevenson,I think he beats both but its time to prove it

Comment

I think Kovalev might just knock Andre Ward out...
                Who knows what Ward is waiting for but he ain't getting any younger and he is wasting time, either do a CW fight with GGG or go down to 160 if he really is that good he will be willing to test himself and stop being a ***** expecting everyone to come to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

... This in case Chavez Jr. ain't faster in grabbing this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I think Ward is a terrific fighter but he needs to step up like asap and start taking on some of these dudes. I think he will but if he doesn't then his #2 P4P ranking will or should be in jeopardy.
                    I'd rather say that Ward is a terrific fast and powerful athlete...

Comment

Working...
                    X