No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Marquez Return Details Discussed By Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloche123
    uhhhh no he wont just be remembered for fighting b and c level fighters. The dude will be remembered for leveling pac's overrated self with one crisp punch. He will be remembered for being the only person to KO casamayor, and giving us the fight of the year twice with Juan Diaz. For beating the heck out of a PRIME barrera, and never asking anyone to drop down to his weight, but rather go up to there's and fight them where they feel comfortable. Nobody will ever call JMM the catchweight king because no matter what he'll meet you where you are at whatever weight you want. The only people who are on here crying are you sorry @$$ *******s that have done nothing for this sport but bring racism and ignorance to chat boards
    1. He's not the only one to stop (washed up) Casa, Bradley did it
    2. Diaz 2 wasn't close to FOTY, it was alright
    3. Prime Barrera
    4. He has 2 CW fights he's requested, same as Pac

Comment

Top Rank and their tune ups.

Comment

Originally posted by bloche123
        uhhhh no he wont just be remembered for fighting b and c level fighters. The dude will be remembered for leveling pac's overrated self with one crisp punch. He will be remembered for being the only person to KO casamayor, and giving us the fight of the year twice with Juan Diaz. For beating the heck out of a PRIME barrera, and never asking anyone to drop down to his weight, but rather go up to there's and fight them where they feel comfortable. Nobody will ever call JMM the catchweight king because no matter what he'll meet you where you are at whatever weight you want. The only people who are on here crying are you sorry @$$ *******s that have done nothing for this sport but bring racism and ignorance to chat boards
        wtf are you smoking? Casamayor fight all the more proved Marquez was on PEDS. He could not even get rid of him till the 11th round and needed an accumulation of punches. Suddenly he can KD and KO a lefty with an ATG stature with one explosive punch? GTHOH. Juan Diaz was a good kid but nowhere even near an A level kind of boxer. He had guts no skills. Marquez also needed Cortez to get a win over Barrera. An old Barrera who Pac whipped post to post twice gave Marquez a scary night. And he won't ever be catchweight king? He asked Floyd and Pac to fight at 144 in a Welterweight fight. What do you call that, dumbass?! Racist my ass. Nothing racist about my post.

Comment

this is great news ..jmm aint gonna back down to a challenge..i think jessie vargas would be more dangerous fight for him tho ..atleast more so than sechenko

Comment

i have a great idea, why not put marquez in with victor ortiz. ortiz has the same pressure fighting style as pacquiao and is also a lefty

Comment

hmmm idk man, if ur gonna fight these guys, i hope theyre just stay busy bouts while waiting for a fight against pac

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                wtf are you smoking? Casamayor fight all the more proved Marquez was on PEDS. He could not even get rid of him till the 11th round and needed an accumulation of punches. Suddenly he can KD and KO a lefty with an ATG stature with one explosive punch? GTHOH.
                This was not the first time JMM knocked somebody out with one punch. You need to get over it and give JMM some credit like your idol Manny already did. He lost to a Hall of Famer, ATG, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                  Marquez worked with Heredia for the 3rd fight as well, the only difference this time was that he did more strength cardio to increase his power, hoping to get the KO and avoid another horrendous decision in favor of the bigger star.The big asterisk over the fight only exists for butt hurt Plankiao fans. knock out the peoples chump and you're public enemy #1.
                  Very well said. I was hoping that KO victory would make this fake boxing fans go back to their caves. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    i have a great idea, why not put marquez in with victor ortiz. ortiz has the same pressure fighting style as pacquiao and is also a lefty
                    you must like seeing Ortiz get beat up huh? ...dude been smashed up, rebuilt and smashed again....plus GBP and TR dont rock like that

Comment

Excellent post.........

Excellent post. This............."Suddenly he can KD and KO a lefty with an ATG stature with one explosive punch?" I went from all green K to all red K in the month of December because I think it's obvious Marquez cheated. Period. It's sad that people pray for your downfall even when you're a good person; just goes to show you how biased humans can be. Especially MEN. You get green K!

Comment

Working...
                      X