No announcement yet.

Moving Out Of The States Within 2 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Out Of The States Within 2 Years

Better place to move Mexico and where? Or Puerto Rico and where?

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Not in Puerto Rico or else you will be just as fvked as you where in the States. Maybe even more.

Comment

You want to leave the States, dont come to PR. Go to Japan or China.

Comment

Lol I don't even go to Mexico

Comment

not very good choices, both Puerto Rico and Mexico are ****ed up, too much crime

Comment

Why you moving?

Comment

I live in Guadalajara and it's not bad. If you are skilled and are a hard worker you can do well enough to live confortable. It's not a violent city for the most part however the cost of living is a bit high. It depends on what you know and what skills you have to work.

Monterrey is a big industrial city on the rise that I think will soon be the second economy in Mexico. It has very nice places to live and it's a smooth transition because it's very americanized. It gets dangerous in certain places but it's not as bad as you might think. You can still go out and live your life pretty calm just not taking unnecessary risks going to certain places at certain time of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                I live in Guadalajara and it's not bad. If you are skilled and are a hard worker you can do well enough to live confortable. It's not a violent city for the most part however the cost of living is a bit high. It depends on what you know and what skills you have to work.

Monterrey is a big industrial city on the rise that I think will soon be the second economy in Mexico. It has very nice places to live and it's a smooth transition because it's very americanized. It gets dangerous in certain places but it's not as bad as you might think. You can still go out and live your life pretty calm just not taking unnecessary risks going to certain places at certain time of the day.
                Didn't narcos block all the major highways in Guadalajara with burning buses after the Leader of CJNG fell a couple months ago? I have family that lives there. It isn't as bad as other places

Comment

I would advise you to stay where you are if those are your only choices.

Comment

what about south america?

Comment

Working...
                    X