No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    @ you trying to justify his racism by bringing up a fucking CLOWN and joke of a fighter like Mayorga. And yeah, im not a fan of Hopkins either, he himself says stupid **** that many people ignore.
    justify racism?!?...how?...by pointing out **** dude don't bring up...as if it didn't happen....you're reaching man...come again..but harder and wiser!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      how many times have dudes mentioned the racist remarks by everybody's fav bum Mayorga.....he called a black fighter a monkey and he referred to the late Vernon Forrest as the "N" word....but I've never heard dudes bring those things up when talking about that loud mouth bum

Broner, Floyd, B.Hop and whoever are racist because they said something bad about another man's race...as if that **** don't go on everyday...as if the same dudes who claim to feel offended don't do the same ****....you ninjas love black ppl...just admit it!!!....or better yet, just admit that yall hate black ppl so we can put things in the proper perspective....things not matching up around here...smh ....see through alert!!!
      You act as if it's wrong to expose racism and racist fighters who have said racist things. If so many of your favorite fighters like to bring up race, maybe something might be going on with you? Don't accuse us of racism for calling out racism, your double standards don't work here.

You seem like a good poster but you know damn well you'd be angry if a Mexican fighter like Rios said the type of things that Broner is saying, but replace their ethnicity with blacks.
      Last edited by Band-Aid; 08-09-2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        He aint no damn racist. It might look that way with the way he beats ass in that ring though. Boy be committing hate crimes in that ring.
        Who gives a fuk who calls him racist? We are all racist to a certain degree no matter what anyone says. Its human nature, its life. We all need to control it. Its tough to control when you are young and haven't been taught better. I'm sure Broner says and thinks racist shiiit sometimes, but I don't think he completely buys into it and actually hates any race. These guys that accuse him of being racist are racist too! Everyone is! We all just need to control it the best we can.

Comment

A Black being a racist? Now that is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            A Black being a racist? Now that is hilarious.
            Is that uncommon or something?

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
              Broner is an idiot ive been sure of that ever since his eating twix icecreams and twinkies doesnt make a differnce in making weight or not statement. He thinks hes Mayweather but hes lacking the "hard work, dedication" aspect and that will be his downfall.
              this is how i feel

Comment

If the money is right... I'd gladly shoot that crack head... Then throw him with my Nazi Lowriders homies.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                  So in other words, neither camacho nor broner are racist, they just said a racial slur. Got it.

Edit: one didnt even say the word. Retweeted someone else word
                  wow, now we know what you're all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    he retweeted "wetback" and other racist **** on his twitter account and then said "that felt good". Too bad you guys aren't willing to believe that, GBP made him take it down.
                    Yeah, i remember that. I'm not watching or supporting this racist trash. He could be the next whatever, don't care i ain't watching his bum ass.

I know people try to get under each others skin, but the way this pos Broner went about saying it shows he's f@cked up in the head.

What if the shoe was in the other foot? Someone called you a NIqqER, then tweeted that it he "felt good saying it". It's not racist right?

yeah that's what i thought.

Broner Lost a lot of fans, even worst , lost respect.

Karma's a b!tch.
                    Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 08-09-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      how many times have dudes mentioned the racist remarks by everybody's fav bum Mayorga.....he called a black fighter a monkey and he referred to the late Vernon Forrest as the "N" word....but I've never heard dudes bring those things up when talking about that loud mouth bum

Broner, Floyd, B.Hop and whoever are racist because they said something bad about another man's race...as if that **** don't go on everyday...as if the same dudes who claim to feel offended don't do the same ****....you ninjas love black ppl...just admit it!!!....or better yet, just admit that yall hate black ppl so we can put things in the proper perspective....things not matching up around here...smh ....see through alert!!!
                      Difference is Latino fans wouldn't question you if you brought it up, because everyone knows how Mayorga is and we admit it. But every time someone brings up Broner's comments, his bandwagon fans want to pretend it didn't happen. It's not "hating on him" if he brings it upon himself. If he made the comments, he deserves to be unpopular with the crowd he insulted. Doesn't mean YOU can't be a fan of his, or that being one makes you racist. But recognize what he did.

And I do like black people... who don't call me a "*******" or "burrito eater". That's pretty much how the real world works, in case you didn't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X