No announcement yet.

Bute vs Froch predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute vs Froch predictions

i will be covering this fight for the blog http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com saturday night so remember and add your scores on the scene and i will add to the blog along with all the other scores i collect.

Regarding the fight , the scene just like most forums are pretty split on who they think will win the fight although in just about all of them Bute is the Favorite.

I think that Bute has all the questions to answer in this fight...he is away from home in a big fight for the 1st time and Froch is by far the best opponent he has faced.

Froch has beat and fought the much better opposition although many dont know how much he has left..too many hard fights.

Can i just say this...Arthur Abraham did what Bute has done....he stayed at home fighting decent although NOT elite fighters BUT when he eventually did fight the elite HE was found out...BIGTIME.

Froch to me has always been the favorite in this fight and i give Bute respect for taking this in Nottingham. Saying that though Froch is tested against the elite and Bute isnt thats why i think Froch will win on points around the 8-4 , 7-5 mark.

ps: cheers to JakeNDAbox for letting me do this on boxingscene

Bute is a style nightmare from Froch. That's really all that I need to say.

Comment

My head says Bute wide decision but I'm going to go with my heart and say Froch with a late stoppage.

Comment

Froch overcame everything he needed to and won beautifully. Great fight, congrats to the man Froch. Legendary performance in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          Bute is a style nightmare from Froch. That's really all that I need to say.
          no that was Andre Ward, Bootay might as well retire or go back to fighting bums

Comment

Can i just say this...Arthur Abraham did what Bute has done....he stayed at home fighting decent although NOT elite fighters BUT when he eventually did fight the elite HE was found out...BIGTIME.

This was part of my original post although i didnt think Froch would do him that early , excellent win for Froch

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
              no that was Andre Ward, Bootay might as well retire or go back to fighting bums
              Where was your insight before the fight?

Comment

was working last night so couldnt watch it live.

Shouted at my boss when he nearly told me the result on my break and told him to stfu. Managed to avoid hearing anything other than it was a great fight. Was driving home from work listening to the radio ready to turn it of when the news came on and stopped to get petrol. Got back in the car and the radio came on as i turned the keys and I heard "...stopped Bute in the 5th rd." Didnt even get a chance to change the station.

I am ****ing ripping i spoiled it for myself and couldnt even blame anyone!! But delighted at the result. WAR FROCH!!!

Know idea why im putting this in here but i needed to vent some frustration as no-one in the house seemed to give a ****!

Comment

I think Bute is better

Comment

Working...
                  X