No announcement yet.

What Quittage Was Worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you remember the first headbutt in the Bradley fight?

the one where Devon just stopped punching started to walk away?

i was hoping Bradley woulda just bumrushed his ass...its not like the ref told them to break or anything
    Hell yea Mak bruh. I damn near spit my Crow out on the floor. from that point on I knew I was gonna have to pay out half a Bil in e-points for Devon's whinning. I thought he was starting to rebound and remember why he was in the ring, but the ****in joke was on me bruh.

Comment

Ortiz's was bad.But on a serious note,at least he didn't look for any excuse.He straight up kept it gansta.He was getting hurt & he didn't have the balls to take anymore.

Alexander's was ****ing pathetic.He used the headbutt as an excuse to quit.That's ****ing shameful.I don't think I can get over that.It wasn't even on the bad eye,it was clearly accidental & Bradley got cut too,coupled by the fact that his trainer said that U gotta kill him to beat him,then he just quit??

Comment

Alexander's was worse. He wasn't taking any real punishment during that fight. He got rocked a couple times, but that's about it. No real reason to quit. At least Ortiz was getting his face smashed in during the last two rounds.

Comment

alexander..hell atleast ortiz got beatdown first

Comment

Just for the creativity this guy used for an excuse, I think he should be in the poll as well.

Comment

They are both terrible, I voted for Ortiz but once I thought about it, Alexanders was just as bad.

Alexander wasn't even taken many big shots and he gave up.

At least Ortiz was in a FOTY Candidate, and came out swinging.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                Just for the creativity this guy used for an excuse, I think he should be in the poll as well.

hhhmmm....one started seeing spots...the other said it started to sting...maybe they're rubbing something on Bradley's noggin

Comment

To me this isn't a contest. When you look at the beat down Ortiz took it is the sort of thing that can stunt your career, his head wasn't clear, he had punched himself out and Maidana was after blood. The only thing the fans missed was seeing him sprawl across the ring like a wounded dear in the next round.

If you look at David Reid you can argue that Ortiz saved his career.

Allexander had a clear head, his damage wasn't that bad, he had 2 rounds left to go. He probably thought he was up on the score cards which makes it worse as he was essentially trying to cheat Bradley out on a technicality.
                  Last edited by FeFist; 01-31-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

both were pretty bad and blunt.

I vastly dislike both, but atleast Ortiz admitted that he was a bit.ch, whereas Alexander just made up sh.it and is still talking smack despite blatantly quitting.

I don't like Ortiz, but atleast he got up after being dropped by one of the hardest punchers in the division and tried to fight back, whereas Alexander just fought scared throughout the whole fight, and quit as soon as it got tough.

I don't want to see neither fight again unless it's against Maidana because El Chino would murk them again, and hopefully retire them so they won't take up anymore HBO dates.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Ortiz vs Alexander...make it happen...title it 'Straight From The Heart'
                      HAHAHA, the winner gets a little respect back!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X