Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldo scored as many goals by himself in WC2002 as Spain have scored this World Cup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo scored as many goals by himself in WC2002 as Spain have scored this World Cup

Ronaldo 2002: scored 8 goals

Spain 2010: scored 8 goals (LMAO what a discrace!)

Spain in 2010 is the least scoring team in world cup history

And people say they play beautiful football

Referee help and luck is what won them the World Cup. (just like Greece in the Euroe 2004)

I see it that it doesnt matter how u win as long as u win it

Comment

Yes they could have, and should have scored more. But at the end of the day they won the games, and beat their opponents. That's the aim and bottom line.

They also didn't concede many goals so that half makes up for it. Plus it's been a low scoring world cup on the whole, it's the way things are lately.

Comment

Help from referees? Can I have an example? Screwed over by the refs if anything.

Anyone that understands football can see that Spain play beautiful football, their technical ability is unmatched. They were the best team at the tournament and are deserved winners.

Comment

Ronaldo was a freak of nature, the best player I have ever seen and my favorite of all time. Spain did what they had to, they at least were better than the Dutch who completely forgot how to play there brand of "sexy football". Have we forgotten how Spain raped Germany, who were pretty much raping every team they played against up to that point?

Spain are fully deserved world cup champions and the best team in the world imo.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            Yes they could have, and should have scored more. But at the end of the day they won the games, and beat their opponents. That's the aim and bottom line.

They also didn't concede many goals so that half makes up for it. Plus it's been a low scoring world cup on the whole, it's the way things are lately.
            Minus the Germans. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              Minus the Germans. I agree.
              True that. That's a good eg. of scoring a lot not being the be all and end all though. They couldn't do it against Spain, whom got by again just scoring one against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                I see it that it doesnt matter how u win as long as u win it
                It does matter when the referee helps you in every single game.

Comment

What Ronaldo did in 02 is totally irrelevant.

When it comes down to it, Spain scored when they needed to and won games.

They didn't do it with ref help either. To even say that makes you look stupid.

Holland were lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch at the half. I was surprised they made it with 11 till extra time with the fouls they were committing.

Holland played poorly and did not deserve to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                    What Ronaldo did in 02 is totally irrelevant.

When it comes down to it, Spain scored when they needed to and won games.

They didn't do it with ref help either. To even say that makes you look stupid.

Holland were lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch at the half. I was surprised they made it with 11 till extra time with the fouls they were committing.

Holland played poorly and did not deserve to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X