Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: USADA Testing Began Day After I Complained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    Just like his "big brother".
    It's some fishy schit going on. I realized that about USADA when that whole Quillin-Wright stuff went down.

But hey, I'd rather have some fishy schit go down with guys willing to take a test than someone just plain out refuse.

Either way, I haven't heard any problems with VADA; they seem legit plus they're cheaper.

Isn't Pac-Rios using USADA also?

Comment

"Yuriorkis Gamboa is fighting PEDS. He's on PEDs. I don't want to hear about Yuriorkis Gamboa. Tell him to go get his piss cleaned and then he can come talk to Adrien Broner. Other than that he's done," --- Adrien Broner

http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-re...ur-piss--62476

Comment

7 figure payday to make some noise and take a dive..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          It's some fishy schit going on. I realized that about USADA when that whole Quillin-Wright stuff went down.

But hey, I'd rather have some fishy schit go down with guys willing to take a test than someone just plain out refuse.

Either way, I haven't heard any problems with VADA; they seem legit plus they're cheaper.

There's a huge problem with VADA, they catch guys and cancel fights.

Comment

Any reason to hate. Who cares if it started after he complained point is it strted. But no so many on a conspiracy trip.

Said it before and ill say it again, the WORLD trusts the USADA so ill go with that instead of rumors by 2 guys and one of them is small potatoes and the other went silent on subject.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Well, if you believe in phony random drug testing, then you still believe in the easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

Comment

USADA has done testing on like 10 fights in boxings and have been very shady in like 5 of them

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  USADA has done testing on like 10 fights in boxings and have been very shady in like 5 of them
                  Five? LOL.

Golden Boy is most likely to blame for this situation, rather than USADA. I really doubt USADA just 'forgot' to perform the testing. They probably didn't receive the paperwork, weren't paid, etc. But if they did forget -- that would be crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I think it's Golden Boy more than USADA, but in any case the credibility of USADA random testing is damn near shot at this stage. Transparency and credibility are essential for something like this, and at this point in time there is neither.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      Five? LOL.

Golden Boy is most likely to blame for this situation, rather than USADA. I really doubt USADA just 'forgot' to perform the testing. They probably didn't receive the paperwork, weren't paid, etc. But if they did forget -- that would be crazy!
                      They didnt forget, thats how they "clean up the sport". Collect 20K of whatever ridiculous amount they charge and keep guys clean by threatening to randomly show up.

Then when they test positive 2X, they say they didnt cheat

Comment

Working...
                      X