Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hector Camacho's Memorial and Wake in PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Camacho in the early 90s as I was growing up.

RIP Champ.

Comment

Damn I hate when this happen to a legend like Camacho :'( rip campeon

Comment

Que descanses en paz campeon..............seguuudoooo!!!!!
        R.i.p. Hector macho camacho
        top 3 fastest boxer un history
        3 weight class champ
        nobody ko him
        change the dresscode of boxer

Comment

sad day for boxing fans,

Comment

Vaya con Dios champ.

Comment

Of all deaths, This one has been the one that has made me the saddest, I've never disliked Camacho, even when he was trash talking he was good and charismatic.Seeing him on both the American and Hispanic television was always entertaining. The only reason he hasn't been inducted into the hall of fame is because he hadn't officially retired.
              I am really, really sad about his death.

Comment

There were more pics I saw posted on Facebook. Trinidad, Gomez, Benitez were there too. Wish they would've put those here.

Comment

I just saw on the news, that a fight broke out between some family members of Camacho a former manager and an ex wife!!

Damn!!! shit was wild!! People where getting arrested as I wrote this!

Comment

Very Sad. I saw his first live TV fight against Loui Loy I think it was to his last televised fights and everything in the middle. Very spirited man.....will never be anyone like him. He practically invented what Hamed, Broner, and others have done with flashiness. Probably one of the greatest entertainers ever and he transcended Boxing. Fastest hands EVER at 130.

Comment

R.I.P. Macho Camacho

One of my all time favorite boxers to watch in/out of the ring. Camacho was the first fighter that i followed during his early HBO days. Really sad what happened to him. Always missed RIP.

Comment

Working...
                      X