Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama supporters are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      What makes you any better than any of those people even as misguided as they are at least they aren't voting for Obama.
      What makes me better than them? Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that I graduated high school, passed a political aptitude test in college, speak proper English, can read, know how to operate a computer, have an IQ higher than 75, haven't had sex with a family member, and don't live off of food stamps with the rest of my meth-addled family members?

This isn't an Obama issue, it's a "dumb mother****ers shouldn't be allowed to vote" issue. You're honestly going to sit there and say that you have no problem with these yokels having as much influence in an election as a seemingly intelligent person such as yourself does?

Yet you have a problem with the same exact kind of ignorant dunces voting for Obama for equally ******ed reasons?

That's illogical.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Not really voting because of free stuff makes you a moron and a cheap freeloading whore. Voting based on dumb beliefs just makes you a moron.

What makes you any better than any of those people even as misguided as they are at least they aren't voting for Obama.
        Its much more logical to vote based on what you get out of it than voting because that's how your imaginary friend wants you to. Even though the Republicans are against everything Jesus is for anyway, so it makes even less sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          What makes voting for a stupid belief (belief in God) any better than voting for a free cellphone? They're both completely asinine reasons for casting your ballot.

Also, I doubt half of those people work. Did you see that one guy with no teeth who was getting food stamps? I seriously doubt that guy is smart enough to hold even the most menial of jobs.

The only thing I've learned from watching both the Obama supporters video and this Mississippi Republicans video is that it's ****ing infuriating to me that uneducated morons like these actually get to have the same amount of say in an election as an informed citizen like the rest of us do.

My vote should count for like at least 100 Mississippi voters' votes. At least.
          If Im unable to afford a phone and now one president will give me a free one and the other will not, my need for a free phone trumps a lot of other issues. Its actually more logical than most of the reasons people vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Doh!
            typical obama supporters can't even post a link correctly lmao.

This guy is one of them.

PS: These asses are good. VVV

This ass is utterly disgusting, I can't imagine how much cottage cheese is storing in there. VVV

LOL!! I fixed that as soon as it went up. The first link had the N-word in it.

P.S. You'll be surprised how smooth big booties can be. Try one before you die!!

Comment

typical obama supporters can't even post a link correctly lmao.

This guy is one of them.

PS: These asses are good. VVV

This ass is utterly disgusting, I can't imagine how much cottage cheese is storing in there. VVV

I agree with this... i'm not into the big booty donk with a busted face look

Comment

if ur unable to get a phone....get a job instead?
                and if you have a full time job?

Comment

That's no ordinary "big booty" that's a disgusting flabby cottage cheese booty. The girls in your sig have what I call a good booty. And I've "tried" many. the ones shaped like the girl in your avatar were disgusting.
                  Get an athletic chick. I guarantee that the big booty will be smooth. lol

Comment

full time job and u cant afford a phone?
                    A minimum wage job at full time? 1000 bucks barely stretches to rent,electric,gas,water,trash, food, car payment and gas in your car, all of which are more important than a phone.

Comment

Umm live in an apartment and ride the bus?

Not everything amounts to an "OBAMA PHOOOOOONE!!!"
                      Youve obviously never been straight broke, Im not saying its right only that it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X