No announcement yet.

The other side of the coin Floyd/Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other side of the coin Floyd/Manny

BToday world class trainer of P4P king Manny Pacquiao Freddy Roach, has advised us that they will be requesting OSDT for their fight with Mayweather jr.

Freddy Roach is suspect of Mayweathers ability to move up so many divs, while seemingly maintaining his power and speed, while rolling over naturally bigger men.

Today Mayweathers advisor L. Elerby contacted us, he says that he has no problem with OST. He says they will pass any test in the world, Pacqiao is just scared.

Mayweathers newly acqired strenth coach has adised us that Mayweather is not on enhancers, he's a special blend of natural herbs "Its my special blend, Floyd has no idea what he takes".

Random blood and urine testing is what Pacquiao seeks to have done for this fight. This will be done all the way up until the day of the fight. Both fighters will be subjected to this testing, they will not know when they will be tested, they only know they can be tested all the way up till fight night.

BREAKING NEWS!!
    Mayweather has balked at OST, he says that such a test will weaken him.
    He is willing to allow 3 test, 1 when the fight is announced, the second just before training camp and a test right after the fight.

How would the rest play out?

IMO, boxing would roll out the tanks on Floyd. The media would be like wolves, the fans would call for him to be stoned to death.
    The way it is now it looks like Floyds camp vs Boxing, if it were reversed it'd be more like Boxing vs Floyds camp.

We all know that nobody would be ok with it being Floyd refusing, I wouldn't be ok with it and I'm a fan.
    But its crazy how people are ok with this, its like they condone PEDs as long as its who they like using them. Buying all the excuses, making excuses, deflecting experts op..

It'd be a different story if it were Floyd, we all know this to be true. If you're an honest perso, you'd admit it. But I'm sure I'll get the same BS circle jerk, the smoke screens and deflections.

Cause I understand, to say "yea ur rite, it would be different" would basically be admitting you're protecting and hiding your guy from something.

Mayweather recieved his Fighter Of The Decade award and Manny Pacquaio was so heart broken that he retired again.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Mayweather recieved his Fighter Of The Decade award and Manny Pacquaio was so heart broken that he retired again.
      hahaha!!! lmao!

Comment

I agree TS. It would be a totally different story if roles were reversed... Mayweather Jr would get slaughtered.

Comment

LOL!

well it's about time! Manny's such a ducker, and Floyd's the FoTD.

Comment

also roger mayweather collected more trainer of the year awards while the ever envious roach sulked and beat up on more women.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
              LOL!

well it's about time! Manny's such a ducker, and Floyd's the FoTD.
              Manny Pacquiao doesn't understand why they would give the Fighter Of The Decade award to Mayweather when he Pacquiao has 3 loss and Mayweather is undefeated. Manny Pacquiao said,' when I lost the first time he was champion, the second time he was champion, the third time he was still champion'. I don't get it why they would chose to give him the award.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                BToday world class trainer of P4P king Manny Pacquiao Freddy Roach, has advised us that they will be requesting OSDT for their fight with Mayweather jr.

Freddy Roach is suspect of Mayweathers ability to move up so many divs, while seemingly maintaining his power and speed, while rolling over naturally bigger men.

Today Mayweathers advisor L. Elerby contacted us, he says that he has no problem with OST. He says they will pass any test in the world, Pacqiao is just scared.

Mayweathers newly acqired strenth coach has adised us that Mayweather is not on enhancers, he's a special blend of natural herbs "Its my special blend, Floyd has no idea what he takes".

Random blood and urine testing is what Pacquiao seeks to have done for this fight. This will be done all the way up until the day of the fight. Both fighters will be subjected to this testing, they will not know when they will be tested, they only know they can be tested all the way up till fight night.

BREAKING NEWS!!
                Mayweather has balked at OST, he says that such a test will weaken him.
                He is willing to allow 3 test, 1 when the fight is announced, the second just before training camp and a test right after the fight.

How would the rest play out?

IMO, boxing would roll out the tanks on Floyd. The media would be like wolves, the fans would call for him to be stoned to death.
                The way it is now it looks like Floyds camp vs Boxing, if it were reversed it'd be more like Boxing vs Floyds camp.

We all know that nobody would be ok with it being Floyd refusing, I wouldn't be ok with it and I'm a fan.
                But its crazy how people are ok with this, its like they condone PEDs as long as its who they like using them. Buying all the excuses, making excuses, deflecting experts op..

It'd be a different story if it were Floyd, we all know this to be true. If you're an honest perso, you'd admit it. But I'm sure I'll get the same BS circle jerk, the smoke screens and deflections.

Cause I understand, to say "yea ur rite, it would be different" would basically be admitting you're protecting and hiding your guy from something.
                I've said it before and i'll keep saying it; If Mayweather had refused these tests i'd have lost the same amount of respect for him as i have for Pacquiao now. How many *******s can say the same?

Comment

ricky hatton lasted 10 rounds vs pac and floyd put him to sleep in 2 rounds.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    I've said it before and i'll keep saying it; If Mayweather had refused these tests i'd have lost the same amount of respect for him as i have for Pacquiao now. How many *******s can say the same?
                    I would defend Pacquiao to the end if he didn't win the Fighter Of The Decade award and Mayweather did. I mean how can they give it to Mayweather when Manny has 3 loss and Mayweather is undefeated, that would be bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X